+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hourahane

Stand up for Iain Hume............... will never forgive the way your poxy blunts club handled this. Go away

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Stand up for Iain Hume............... will never forgive the way your poxy blunts club handled this. Go away
    Rods not that type of bloke BD, so I think you may have misunderstood his post ? He's always been respected and welcome on here , as for the Hulme bit ? Let it go , Barnsley FC didn't do much about it did they , they soon forgot !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Rods not that type of bloke BD, so I think you may have misunderstood his post ? He's always been respected and welcome on here , as for the Hulme bit ? Let it go , Barnsley FC didn't do much about it did they , they soon forgot !
    I agree it happened to Iain Hume too poor bloke.

Was the fact the blunts denied any wrongdoing. While the poor bloke was in hospital fighting for his life..... from that point it went beyond local rivals... hence i can not and will not ever wish luck on them........ ooo i so hope they fail to go up.
    So. Decent bloke or not makes no difference while representing that god owfull club.

Ill never forget. Soz but no way.

Morgan ran with his elbows our thatzs how he ran,hulme being small got it, i think it was an accident just my opion, but thats what happenend in my eyes. Sorry if noone agrees, one of the reasons i hate the blades is i cant remember them showing any sympathy.

Malcolm shotton ran same way.

Both used to move like they were both pushing a wheel barrow.

Agreed accident or not... not even a sorry.. no contest when asked what sheef club i dislike the most...

Iain Hume was never the same player.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast