+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hourahane

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Agreed accident or not... not even a sorry.. no contest when asked what sheef club i dislike the most...
    It wa disgusting the no apology. Suppose it shows wat he and there club are a bunch of sh.t houses.

Iain Hume was never the same player.
    I no he wasnt mate.

And what did BFC do about the incident ? "EXACTLY" , Why not bring the Miner's Strike up anorl , Hillsborough, etc, The original post was about Conor Hourihane ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    And what did BFC do about the incident ? "EXACTLY" , Why not bring the Miner's Strike up anorl , Hillsborough, etc, The original post was about Conor Hourihane ?
    Narthen Roma,hope tha well mi owd pal.You know i don't come on here to brag or slate Barnsley,and anyway brag abart what? I recall Hourahane scoring a injury time equaliser against us at Oakwell and i've liked him as a player for a good while.I asked the question cos i know Reds fans that go to games will have seen a lot of him than me.I never want to see any player injured no matter who they play for.I like to have a chat nar and again on here as tha knows Roma and i hope we can meet up this up coming season,cos i alluss enjoy our chats.I hope Barnsley have a decent season as i said and i won't bother answering the person who said i was bragging,cos it's too silly to bother answering and like the owd saying goes,Ya can please some of the folk some of the time etc;.UTB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Narthen Roma,hope tha well mi owd pal.You know i don't come on here to brag or slate Barnsley,and anyway brag abart what? I recall Hourahane scoring a injury time equaliser against us at Oakwell and i've liked him as a player for a good while.I asked the question cos i know Reds fans that go to games will have seen a lot of him than me.I never want to see any player injured no matter who they play for.I like to have a chat nar and again on here as tha knows Roma and i hope we can meet up this up coming season,cos i alluss enjoy our chats.I hope Barnsley have a decent season as i said and i won't bother answering the person who said i was bragging,cos it's too silly to bother answering and like the owd saying goes,Ya can please some of the folk some of the time etc;.UTB
    As far as I am concerned Rod you are always welcome on this site along with any other right minded supporter of any other football club.I can’t understand why some fans have a hatred against other clubs. A lot of you will not remember 1966 when Sheffield Wednesday reached the cup final at Wembley,I went to the match along with a lot other fans from different local teams but on the day we were all Wednesday fans because they were a local team.I was also at the semi-final at Villa Park when Wednesday beat Chelsea 2-0.Hatred in football grounds caused all grounds to be segregated which remains today and will remain as long as there are idiots who go to matches just to cause trouble.I am now in my 80s but was lucky enough to be a Barnsley supporter from 1946 when the were no segregation and no trouble and no hatred of the opposing side.Wouldn’t it be nice if we could turn the clock back for a few matches to let the younger element and the “Haters” know what it was like before segregation?

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Always welcome on here Rod and the predictions league .

An interesting season ahead of us both in a championship that looks pretty wide open in my opinion .

Iain Hume was never the same player.
    He wasn't much kop anyway before the incident was he. A disappointing waste of money for what was it.. 1 and a half million ?.

As for Hourihane, yes I'd have him back as a replacement for Mowatt. But I doubt if he'd be arsed ever coming back to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    He wasn't much kop anyway before the incident was he. A disappointing waste of money for what was it.. 1 and a half million ?.

As for Hourihane, yes I'd have him back as a replacement for Mowatt. But I doubt if he'd be arsed ever coming back to us.
    What would Conor cost ? Family friend of the Crynes ! Maybe they could subsidise his wages ! , a dual role for him playing and coaching , we are a coach short ATM ,after one left , would love him back here , another Hammil situation ? Crynes involvement brought him back to great effect ,,,,,,,,

Houriane would be a good signing Roma plus a big lad up front to replace Dyke and I could see another good season coming up,depending on which style the new head coach adapts.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Always welcome on here Rod and the predictions league .

An interesting season ahead of us both in a championship that looks pretty wide open in my opinion .
    Cheers mate and to FileyTyke also.I don't hate any club in the true meaning of the word but i do dislike the S6 fake massives alot and i always enjoy seeing them struggle but i don't wish them to go out of business and i would never want to fight anyone just cos they support a different club.I enjoy coming on here occasionally and find most Reds are welcoming to me cos they know i'm not here to be a Wum.Be Safe&Healthy everybody.UTB

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast