+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hourahane

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    What part of Sheffield are you from Rod?
    I'm from Rovrum young Nudger,i've been through the reason why i'm a BLADE on here before.All My Family are BLADES and Mum&Dad were originally from Sheffield(Woodhouse) and both Mum's and Dad's side of the family are BLADES.I've seen my club on at least 180 different grounds in my time supporting the club and when we had 6 seasons in League One a couple of years ago i missed 2 home games,one for a family wedding and one cos the BLADES had rearranged a home game on the same night my musical Hero Sir ROD STEWART was doing a gig at the Sheffield Arena and my youngest son had paid for my ticket for the gig for my Birthday present from him.I tell you this in case you thought i was a Glory Hunter,as if anyone supporting any of the South Yorkshire clubs would be a Glory Hunter. UTB

Dunt tellim nowt namoor Rod ! I'll bi onniz tandem wi hecky seein weer Tha lives !!

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I'm from Rovrum young Nudger,i've been through the reason why i'm a BLADE on here before.All My Family are BLADES and Mum&Dad were originally from Sheffield(Woodhouse) and both Mum's and Dad's side of the family are BLADES.I've seen my club on at least 180 different grounds in my time supporting the club and when we had 6 seasons in League One a couple of years ago i missed 2 home games,one for a family wedding and one cos the BLADES had rearranged a home game on the same night my musical Hero Sir ROD STEWART was doing a gig at the Sheffield Arena and my youngest son had paid for my ticket for the gig for my Birthday present from him.I tell you this in case you thought i was a Glory Hunter,as if anyone supporting any of the South Yorkshire clubs would be a Glory Hunter. UTB
    Parents from Sheffield.
    Tha fine by me.
    Yep - while I was writing it I did wonder if we had had this conversation before.
    It’s these foookers from Barnsley that have no connection whatsoever with Sheffield but support one of the Sheffield clubs that I can’t stand.

No love in just a few adults having a chat.UTB

No love in just a few adults having a chat.UTB
    Oohhh thats quite a sneaky reply there lol, is this turning into a comedy roast on here.

He's wor i call a proper YORKSHIREMAN (a tight chuff) Roma. UTB
    Err yes I am, and that won't ever change lol.
    I laugh at when the rest of the country give us their typical image of a Yorkie, and its usually to do with being tight with money innit. So why not live up to that image ehh.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345