+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Season tickets

Got mine last week

Quote Originally Posted by ireallyhateforest View Post
    Anybody else still waiting to receive their season ticket, because I am.
    Mine came today.

Just got back from my jollys. My wifes was on the door mat, but mine wasnt. Will give it a few more days before I ring them.

Not got mine yet so rang club, they are sending out 400 a day and should arrive by early next week

When I phoned up.They told me to man up, stop acting like a ***** and wait for it to land on my door mat.

Fair play Notts. 👊👊

See why you using that name, look at the post above mine, trying to save the guy a phone call derrr

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    When I phoned up.They told me to man up, stop acting like a ***** and wait for it to land on my door mat.

Fair play Notts. 👊👊
    🤣🤣

All have now been dispatched. Here's the latest from Notts...

"We can confirm that all validated season tickets were dispatched last week, the last of which should have arrived in today’s post.

If you have not received your season ticket yet, it will be due to one of the following reasons:

• Your order contains a concessionary rate ticket which has not been validated by submitting a passport or driving licence for that individual
    • You have requested a complimentary carer ticket but not submitted the relevant documentation for the disabled supporter
    • There has been an issue/delay with the post

More than 95% of concessionary season tickets have been validated and we would like to thank supporters for their cooperation. All submitted ID will be kept on file, meaning only new concessionary purchasers will need to be validated in the future.

If you have not received your season ticket yet, please contact the ticket office urgently by calling 0115 955 7210.

Season tickets are available to collect from the ticket office on Meadow Lane between 9am-5pm until Friday this week. You will only be able to collect yours if you have the correct ID/documentation with you, so please speak with the ticket office to clarify what you need to bring before heading to Meadow Lane.

If you do not validate your season tickets and collect them before our first home game with Torquay on Saturday 28 August, you will be required to purchase match tickets for that fixture. Our ticket office will offer you a full refund on those match tickets upon receipt of the ID to validate your season ticket for the rest of the season and will make your season ticket available to collect ahead of the next home game."

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/season-ticket-update-230821/
    Last edited by SwalePie; 23-08-2021 at 08:56 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678