+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season tickets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Season tickets

Not sure if this has been covered before so apologies if so. Has anyone received theirs ?

Quote Originally Posted by Thordardaughter View Post
    Not sure if this has been covered before so apologies if so. Has anyone received theirs ?
    No I haven’t and I don’t think they’ll be distributed until after the Early Bird Deadline as passed. I think people can still swap seats until this weekend. Of course, I maybe wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    No I haven’t and I don’t think they’ll be distributed until after the Early Bird Deadline as passed. I think people can still swap seats until this weekend. Of course, I maybe wrong.
    If you've already paid for your ticket ,y
    ou can actually change the location of your seat , by ringing the office on Sunday ( only Sunday), or turn up in person

I was also wondering where my ST had got to , so that probably explains it

Name:  E6_rhKrWQAQKwrP.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  14.1 KB

I reckon that's pretty brilliant especially for a club that hasn't 'only just come down' to the 5th tier.

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

I reckon that's pretty brilliant especially for a club that hasn't 'only just come down' to the 5th tier.

COYP
    Agreed. Not sure what the restrictions are going to be for the start of the season in terms of crowd size, but it’d be great if we can average over 5,000 again this season. The dream, of course, is that our attacking football starts to attract more fans to Meadow Lane.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

COYP
    When you note Notts still haven’t signed a striker to take some of the burden off Kyle Wootton then that is some very strong ticket sales, most probably through blind loyalty but it still worries me there’s no sign of another goalscorer coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    When you note Notts still haven’t signed a striker to take some of the burden off Kyle Wootton then that is some very strong ticket sales, most probably through blind loyalty but it still worries me there’s no sign of another goalscorer coming in.
    Me too. I think we need another proven goalscorer up front.

Nobody I've spoken to haven't received theirs either.
    Be patient, all good things come to those who wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Nobody I've spoken to haven't received theirs either.
    Be patient, all good things come to those who wait.
    So everyone you've spoken to have received theirs?

Thanks all just checking I hadn’t missed out

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast