+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Get a phukkin grip

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    For all my faults and i have many i am one of the most honest Arabs you have never met.Its only fair to add i have also lost big money on United too but over the years I'm well up i think.
    Good stuff mate hope you keep doing well most gamblers I know aint so lucky or skillfull love to see bookies getting beat especially from good arabs

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Not shouting my mouth off about anything I offered GB a friendly bet cause last year's was void.....if you're so sick of it stop bringing it up and I won't answer you...simples��
    Does that mean our bets off?

Auld Peter was with me on that very trip mate,i think he was 90 and the Courier come up to Frews before we left to cover the story and take a photo.I still have that photie somewhere mate.
    HAHAHA so have probably met you then buddy there was 5 of us that never went to lioret on bus that was us

Not shouting my mouth off about anything I offered GB a friendly bet cause last year's was void.....if you're so sick of it stop bringing it up and I won't answer you...simples��
    Ach Peter we are reminiscing aboot Barcelona,its in Catalonia,Spain BTW.

Ach Peter we are reminiscing aboot Barcelona,its in Catalonia,Spain BTW.
    Think peter's in the puff with me not sure if he is up for the bet or not he seems unwilling to tell me?

I'm taking it you haven't been on for a while I offered GB a bet that McMullan would have more assists than a United player of his choice but as of yet the bet hasn't been taken up...a lot of people with a lot to say but nobody willing to put anybody up against him...as for the Mardi did you even get a fatty 😄😄😄
    You were bumping yer gums about No neck getting two assists against part timers(which he never). Hardly something to bam aff about.

Can you believe the odds on United to beat AS Roma were only 6/4?,my mate's trip was covered with two correct score bets of 2-0 or 3-0.The header off the bar that nearly made it 3 would have led to a first class journey but in the end it was done on the cheap via Transalpino.
    Liverpool supporters made the shorter journey a few weeks later,some of them using the same mode of transport.

https://gentlemanultra.com/2018/04/1...-looted-dream/

If you have the time because its important in our history to see what 200 Arabs had to endure read the above link.There were thousands and thousands of Scouser's who tell the same story but at least they had safety in numbers compared to us.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 25-07-2021 at 01:12 AM.

Dundee United and their supporters are mentioned in the link above for the treatment they received in Rome but that will make no difference to the Derry Man who proudly wears his Roma tap or those Funsters who 37 years later still use user- names of Roma players of the 80's

Dundee United and their supporters are mentioned in the link above for the treatment they received in Rome but that will make no difference to the Derry Man who proudly wears his Roma tap or those Funsters who 37 years later still use user- names of Roma players of the 80's
    After the Euro final and the fear of them winning it I have come to understand the feeling of being a Funster. The absolute blind panic and fear of years and years of having no success except for the failure of your neighbours. It's no nice but it's all they have. I will cut them more slack in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I see wee Paul the assist king was finding the step up in opposition a bit harder again today.
    Japanarab this is the only reason his assists were mentioned today...you really need to try to keep up...maybe it's cause you're far away it's maybe lost in translation so here we go for the last time...the majority on here don't rate McMullan... I've offered GB a bet he will get more assists than any United player of his choice... he's gonna make his choice by Friday...in the meantime a few people are still having a dig about his ability without being able to give a United player they think can beat him...so all I do is answer them...nobody bumping any gums except you...so that's it no more from me until Friday...hope that clears it up for you...hope you did well in Japan's Mardi last night😄😄😄

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)