+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Get a phukkin grip

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Japanarab this is the only reason his assists were mentioned today...you really need to try to keep up...maybe it's cause you're far away it's maybe lost in translation so here we go for the last time...the majority on here don't rate McMullan... I've offered GB a bet he will get more assists than any United player of his choice... he's gonna make his choice by Friday...in the meantime a few people are still having a dig about his ability without being able to give a United player they think can beat him...so all I do is answer them...nobody bumping any gums except you...so that's it no more from me until Friday...hope that clears it up for you...hope you did well in Japan's Mardi last night������
    You have replied to the wrong poster Peter.

Japanarab this is the only reason his assists were mentioned today...you really need to try to keep up...maybe it's cause you're far away it's maybe lost in translation so here we go for the last time...the majority on here don't rate McMullan... I've offered GB a bet he will get more assists than any United player of his choice... he's gonna make his choice by Friday...in the meantime a few people are still having a dig about his ability without being able to give a United player they think can beat him...so all I do is answer them...nobody bumping any gums except you...so that's it no more from me until Friday...hope that clears it up for you...hope you did well in Japan's Mardi last night😄😄😄
    Answer them? I don't recall anyone actually asking you a question in the first instance?

No one's given a name (except me, so you're wrong on that one like you were with your two assists yesterday) because we don't know who'll be playing any of the wide or indeed midfield positions. Should GB pick someone who may be warming the bench all season? Pretty silly bet imo.

Hopefully you can stay true to your word and don't come back till Friday. 👍🏼

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    You have replied to the wrong poster Peter.
    No I haven't

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Answer them? I don't recall anyone actually asking you a question in the first instance?

No one's given a name (except me, so you're wrong on that one like you were with your two assists yesterday) because we don't know who'll be playing any of the wide or indeed midfield positions. Should GB pick someone who may be warming the bench all season? Pretty silly bet imo.

Hopefully you can stay true to your word and don't come back till Friday. 👍🏼
    Apologies thearab I must've missed who you said would get more assists than McMullan...who was it?

Apologies thearab I must've missed who you said would get more assists than McMullan...who was it?
    You're getting boring mate why not just do one you said you would not speak about it again till friday.GB will let you know then if he fancies you're bet.While you have not let me know if you have accepted mine?

I tell you on Friday. 👍🏼

I know all about your bet. You were going on about no neck getting two assists versus FORFAR which is a minter and even more so as he didn't!!! Nothing more, nothing less.

Okay Throast, how about Stephen Frail? I'll wager that he will do far more assisting than Paul McMullan.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    I got accused of trying to kill Adam Ashgar apparently
    Nah it was me mate.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Good stuff 5000 that would let all season ticket holders in then by hearts game should get everyone who wants to go back
    Noticed thag Hibs are getting 2000 away tickets for the game vs Motherwell at the weekend so you'd think we'd be allowed our season ticket holders in.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)