+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Get a phukkin grip

Get a phukkin grip

Some phukkin bampots on here and I include myself at times, but it’s way off the mark when posters are wishing people dead, however tongue in cheek in may have been meant.

Posters wishing people dead. Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Some phukkin bampots on here and I include myself at times, but it’s way off the mark when posters are wishing people dead, however tongue in cheek in may have been meant.
    I think you have missed the context of that comment and maybe missed the "make a wish" comment earlier. Didnt read any malicious intent into the comments myself. However, using Jim'LL Fix it would probably garner a similar reaction from someone else!

eh? if thats the case then im writting to my MP aboot this no seriously thats happened on here. great board gtf all the hate.

As i am ITK i can say these things

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I think you have missed the context of that comment and maybe missed the "make a wish" comment earlier. Didnt read any malicious intent into the comments myself. However, using Jim'LL Fix it would probably garner a similar reaction from someone else!
    great guy jim did loads for kids and that.............................................. .................................................. ....................

As I said, however tongue in cheek the comment is there’s no need to be coming away with sh*te like that. These are comments about people working for the club we are supposed to support, when people start hating it always escalates and here we have someone questioning if the wish could be Adam Asghar’s death 😳

When you aren’t able to read any malicious intent there maybe you become part of the problem?

To be honest I read it as an attempt at a lighthearted response to the Make a wish comment that he was responding to. I don't think there was any malice intended at all.
    The poster in question has been very supportive of the club at all times.

As I said, however tongue in cheek the comment is there’s no need to be coming away with sh*te like that. These are comments about people working for the club we are supposed to support, when people start hating it always escalates and here we have someone questioning if the wish could be Adam Asghar’s death 😳

When you aren’t able to read any malicious intent there maybe you become part of the problem?
    If you are the only one who sees it, is it not you that is the problem!

I think your rage at this says so much more about you than what the intent was of the initial post by weegie, and the follow up by BRA! I actually think you have totally misunderstood the reply from BRA and blown something way out of proportion, something i think you do a fair bit!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    To be honest I read it as an attempt at a lighthearted response to the Make a wish comment that he was responding to. I don't think there was any malice intended at all.
    The poster in question has been very supportive of the club at all times.
    Weegie makes an innocent Make a Wish charity comment, BRA comes on asking if AA has cancer as a jocular reply, and Altan thinks people are wishing someone dead?

Maybe should edit the AA out as maybe i will be seen as accusing Adam Asghar of being an alkie!

Deary me! What is the board coming to!

Weegie makes an innocent Make a Wish charity comment, BRA comes on asking if AA has cancer as a jocular reply, and Altan thinks people are wishing someone dead?

Maybe should edit the AA out as maybe i will be seen as accusing Adam Asghar of being an alkie!

Deary me! What is the board coming to!
    We need a signing!

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)