+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Get a phukkin grip

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Noticed thag Hibs are getting 2000 away tickets for the game vs Motherwell at the weekend so you'd think we'd be allowed our season ticket holders in.
    Good news mateHow many are motherwell getting in if they can give hibs 2000?Hope utd look after season ticket holders then other utd supporters before they think about giving tickets to away fans.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Good news mateHow many are motherwell getting in if they can give hibs 2000?Hope utd look after season ticket holders then other utd supporters before they think about giving tickets to away fans.
    4500 I think.

Actually thought that allowing away supporters was against the spirit of what we are permitted to do, but well done for any team who are able to get as many supporters as possible to see games, including our dearest neebs!

As a non ST holder due to work commitments, i would choose to stay away from games v the ugly sisters so that doesnt bother me, but fingers crossed things change enough on the 9th so i can get to St Johnstone away, but will miss Hearts the week after.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    4500 I think.
    Don't think their fans are going to be too happy about them giving almost half their tickets to hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Actually thought that allowing away supporters was against the spirit of what we are permitted to do, but well done for any team who are able to get as many supporters as possible to see games, including our dearest neebs!

As a non ST holder due to work commitments, i would choose to stay away from games v the ugly sisters so that doesnt bother me, but fingers crossed things change enough on the 9th so i can get to St Johnstone away, but will miss Hearts the week after.
    Kind of thought that about away fans also thought they never wanted thousands traveling on bus's etc.Teams should be looking after their own supporters first anyway.Saying that would be happy to get a ticket for perth.

Kind of thought that about away fans also thought they never wanted thousands traveling on bus's etc.Teams should be looking after their own supporters first anyway.Saying that would be happy to get a ticket for perth.
    It is a strange stance ‘we’ll have taken, I would have thought they could have sold the entire allocation to their own season tickets holders or not?

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    It is a strange stance ‘we’ll have taken, I would have thought they could have sold the entire allocation to their own season tickets holders or not?
    I'm not sure if they've sold 4500 and given Hibs 2000 or if they've sold 2500 and given Hibs 2000. Initially the suggestion was 4500 tickets for the game but surely they haven't given Hibs almost half of this allocation? They do have a very big away stand so perhaps that makes the allocation for away fans possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post

I'm hoping non season ticket holders will be allowed into Tannadice for the Hearts game as I'm going to be in Dundee that weekend and all being well am planning to take the gf to her first United match. However it's gonna cost me a shopping trip the next day to even things out 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I'm hoping non season ticket holders will be allowed into Tannadice for the Hearts game as I'm going to be in Dundee that weekend and all being well am planning to take the gf to her first United match. However it's gonna cost me a shopping trip the next day to even things out ��
    Ah ADS i hope you do but i think its unlikely mate. I could contact my friends at the club and see though as you are travelling up they are really helpful. I cant even get a ticket guaranteed and ive been a ST for 30 plus years - here is hoping. Im away with the the sister in law that weekend to have some banjo string ripping fun so if i can help let me know

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)