+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Get a phukkin grip

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I have posted the word bitch once in my life now,i have never posted that Tam is doing Asghar's plan to destroy the club and i have never accused Mark Ogren of being a thick yank.
    Bitter and twisted post,FACT.
    Aye but as we say in Spain tranquilo. No point in getting stressed. We might romp this league after signing a great midfielder a deadly strike partner for Shanks and sell Benji to Real Madrid for €6 milliones

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    This is the key point that some need to understand if they don't already.

Asghar Bond and McCallum will force through any TA/MO decision leaving Fyffe and Dorward out voted.

So the end result is that if TA is able to convince MO that a decision is the correct one that will mean Tony gets the decision his way. (Example Courts appointment)
    Nail on head stokey

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Something else i will say about the post above its full of hatred towards a poster who directs his criticism towards the Sporting Director of the club he supports.
    I do not recall ever posting anything so bitter towards you and this is FN exactly how it was on this very board during the darkest days of the ST regime.
    There is absolutely no hatred there from me to you mate I have nothing in the slightest against you don't even know you and would never hate someone just because I have a different opinion take lots more for me to just dislike someone never mind hate them.You have not posted anything bitter to me have always been a decent guy but anything you say about TA is or comes across full of bitterness.It's on near every thread I read and know should just dodge you'r posts while you are on this attack but kind of read them as going through and gets a bit boring think everyone on here knows by now that you have a strong dislike of TA think you could leave it for a bit.

Hi Folks. not posted for a while, but as with during the ST End of Days, I'm with Gunny 100%.

I don't think Asghar thinks he is fkn useless which makes him very dangerous at this juncture. I'm sure like oor Tam he talks a great game, and the Ogs don't know any better, being guys following the dream of owning a mid sized football club.

The lack of signings is a worry. I feel we wont see anybody come in until one of our stars is sold. Here's the rub. With all the money pumped in, not one of our saleable assets was produced by El Bandito's project.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    but kind of read them as going through and gets a bit boring think everyone on here knows by now that you have a strong dislike of TA think you could leave it for a bit.
    sorry Brian, everyone on here is entitled to their opinion, whether you agree with it or not. Can't advise people to 'leave it for a bit' mate we dont operate like that on mad

my advice would be that if it bores you scroll on past.

Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    Hi Folks. not posted for a while, but as with during the ST End of Days, I'm with Gunny 100%.

I don't think Asghar thinks he is fkn useless which makes him very dangerous at this juncture. I'm sure like oor Tam he talks a great game, and the Ogs don't know any better, being guys following the dream of owning a mid sized football club.

The lack of signings is a worry. I feel we wont see anybody come in until one of our stars is sold. Here's the rub. With all the money pumped in, not one of our saleable assets was produced by El Bandito's project.
    True but not to say it won't happen in the future.
    Of the current crop of youngsters I think we will get fees for several. Not saying it will balance the books or better, but....

Ps mibbe also Fuchs if he gets to play football instead of chase ball.

Just reviewing a couple of threads and we have bampots zoomers liars misunderstandings and quite a few other insults flying about. None have been as effective as me labelling the folk who said our squad is fine and not in need of strengthening before 1st August as happy clappers. Caused a bit of uproar there.

But I stand by it. ADS took exception to it but I see he's getting his argument appetite filled on TEK 😎

Sooner the season gets underway the better!
    You've a real bee in your bonnet about me haven't you? Get over yourself man ffs

Brian's point and I'm sure he can speak for himself is that we haven't kicked a ball yet this season.
    You are right mate think the time for complaining about how bad an appointment of a new manager is is after the manager starts making an arse of it not after he has got of to a 100% winning start ok opposition not been the best but decent start to his career.He has a really hard start to season and don't know if any of the old faithful managers would get of to a flyer in the league with these matchs but am going to give this place a massive swerve if results go against us.

ADS...…..Christ you're busy causing arguments here there and everywhere. You're like a sparring partner.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    sorry Brian, everyone on here is entitled to their opinion, whether you agree with it or not. Can't advise people to 'leave it for a bit' mate we dont operate like that on mad

my advice would be that if it bores you scroll on past.
    Yeah know you are right mate and will try to just skip GB's posts for a bit till either TA goes or GB gets over itUnderstand everyone is entitled to their opinion but he is a great poster when he is not on this war against TA but his nonstop negativity is just too much sometime and think just got to me after a few pints today

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)