+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The ambition brought me here - Ferguson

Ambition? We will soon knock that out of you Shane lad!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Ambition? We will soon knock that out of you Shane lad!
    roly, they ferkin have, he's already knackered.

Laugh a minute our club

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Warney zooming targets might put them off if they don't like his Warney boys humour! Just e mail targets say you'll get a guaranteed wage the going rate for league 1, championship there'll be an increase in wages but be below average wage for that level. We train hard be prepared for that. No guaranteed place in the 1st team. Any questions I'll try to answer them.
    From what I've seen, the average wage of a championship player is around £29,000, Div one is around £5,000 and Div two around £2,200, and you are trying to look clever by belittling our club, with Warnie telling players there will be an increase in your wages at championship level, but it will be below average......

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    From what I've seen, the average wage of a championship player is around £29,000, Div one is around £5,000 and Div two around £2,200, and you are trying to look clever by belittling our club, with Warnie telling players there will be an increase in your wages at championship level, but it will be below average......
    It's a fact isn't it we can't pay the average wage in the championship.

Re. Ferguson we are in league 1 surely we could find a younger fitter player. No players over say 27 age & no lack of height players signings I mean way to go. I know Smith & Ladapo as an example are nearing 30 but weren't when we signed them.

Why do we always seem to knacker new players up? It's got to be more than a coincidence or bad luck. He was playing well as well by all accounts in pre season. Do we just push new players too hard too soon?

Its coming to the point now where we need to say to new signings be prepared to be out of the game for some time though if you sign Maybe potential signings are already thinking that: If i go to Rotherham I'll end up on the treatment bench. Hardly a chuffin enticement for new signings!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-07-2021 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    It's a fact isn't it we can't pay the average wage in the championship.
    Haha of course it's a fact, and I'm not sure wed pay anyone around £30,000 PW if we managed to get into the top flight.
    So, serious question, do you think we should be paying average championship wages when, or if, we get to the championship again?. UTM

He isn`t "Knackered",will be playing tomorrow,but lets not let facts get in the way of boll*cks eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    He isn`t "Knackered",will be playing tomorrow,but lets not let facts get in the way of boll*cks eh ?
    Big LOL,
    Knackered and having ' sore quads' is certainly something totally different.
    Unable to get there Friday, I hope the new lad from Fulham gets some game time and the young lad from Huddersfield... Or are they both been knackered in training.. Lol.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast