+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The ambition brought me here - Ferguson

The ambition brought me here - Ferguson

The Millers new signing Shane Ferguson told the clubs official site that the clubs ambition to get promotion drew him in - External Link

Come to wrong club then mate

We’re gonna win the league

That statement really means, " I love peanuts"

“He asked me a few questions to determine what I’m like as a person"

I wonder if players like Cantona, Roy Keane, Adams, Merson, Gazza etc would fail the PW human being test?

Warney zooming targets might put them off if they don't like his Warney boys humour! Just e mail targets say you'll get a guaranteed wage the going rate for league 1, championship there'll be an increase in wages but be below average wage for that level. We train hard be prepared for that. No guaranteed place in the 1st team. Any questions I'll try to answer them.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Warney zooming targets might put them off if they don't like his Warney boys humour! Just e mail targets say you'll get a guaranteed wage the going rate for league 1, championship there'll be an increase in wages but be below average wage for that level. We train hard be prepared for that. No guaranteed place in the 1st team. Any questions I'll try to answer them.
    You should be our head of recruitment with ideas as good as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    You should be our head of recruitment with ideas as good as that.
    That job won't be as easy as it looks! Agents wanting their cut & upping the deal on players. All clubs will know about the better players from the lower leagues so to get them here not straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    That statement really means, " I love peanuts"
    Is KP still down Eastwood?

That job won't be as easy as it looks! Agents wanting their cut & upping the deal on players. All clubs will know about the better players from the lower leagues so to get them here not straightforward.
    Good grief !!!!
    That's the first thing you've quoted for a long while that actually makes sense. Welcome Shane Ferguson, hope you have a decent season.

But isn’t that the case for most clubs?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast