+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The ambition brought me here - Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Fatigue is the word, I hate that word just say he’s knackered and needs a rest. No shame
    3 games in a short space of time, very little actual game time last season, not yet up to speed, pushing him a little bit too much because we were short on numbers...
    I would be fatigued and need a rest.
    Love the word knackered.. Lol.
    His injury isn't severe although there's time yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    You and I both know that Frank, but gru thinks we should be offering average championship wages (£29,000 per week) to get players, because by not doing that its Warnies fault.
    Would love to be in a position to pay average Championship wages Ronners and gru can think what he wants, it ain't going to happen anytime soon.
    £40K a week for Jordan Rhodes, what a complete waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    You and I both know that Frank, but gru thinks we should be offering average championship wages (£29,000 per week) to get players, because by not doing that its Warnies fault.
    I said we can't pay average championship wages. A third of £29,000 be our limit.

Josh Vickers is also injured, out for about a month.
    Anyone got a pair of goalkeeping gloves they can lend me.. 😂

Is that 6 players out injured.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I said we can't pay average championship wages. A third of £29,000 be our limit.
    Thank god you're here Holmes, I dont know what we'd do without you...... because as usual you use any excuse to beat down our club and manager gru, even if it is stating the bleeding obvious, because I haven't a clue what point you were trying to make....not for the first time🤦*♂️ UTM

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Is that 6 players out injured.
    Vickers.. out for up to a month.
    Tilt.. Hamstring October however could be back earlier.
    Mattock.. should be in training Monday although don't quote me on that.
    Ferguson.. supposed to be back in training today ( Thursday) and may or may not be available for the Boro game.
    Matt Daly.. got a knock, should be available for the Boro match, don't quote me on that either.
    Not heard anything about Jake Cooper.

Angus Mac.. Hope it's nothing serious and anything to do with previous.

Anyone else cayton?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post

If we could pay a third, that's nearly 10 grand,?? we don't pay anywhere near that(average).

Once again pie-in -the-sky quotes. So if thats an average wage, that means half earn more and the other half less. If our squad was on an average of £10,000(hahaha, no where near), then another squad is on an average of £50,000.....so a squad of 25 earns about £62.5M in wages, and that's just the players...........what about FFP rules???............complete bollax again.

Look at "salary sport" wweb site, and see if you believe that, £29 grand is no where near............
    Last edited by avondalemiller; 29-07-2021 at 09:34 PM.

I assume the new signings will also be injured

I love going to the NYS but not going tonight. Nothing new to see. I don't want to see trialists. Our younger players don't get a start.

Bet Ferguson is eating his words, Ambition at the club, is why I signed.

He must now be thinking, where's the other recruits who the club were
    supposed to be signing. What Ambition !

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast