+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions for first five league games

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    LLLDL - get harkes, clark and L smithto fvck and dont play fuchs and butch together ffs
    well lets all praise be that im not our manager seriously though its one game we were up for. We had one game last season too. good result but as OA says its one game. (Still bloody pleasing). Wore my utd face mask in Sainsburys afterwards so many hvn shirts - mind you not one bad comment a few to say we simply wanted to win it more. Childish i know but was well happy wearing it lol

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Think it's you that needs to get over it. There's posters on here who've posted more negativity than me but you never dare to call them out by name.
    c'mon shedka was just having a euphoric moment and laugh. My prediction on LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL or whatever remains a legend on this board as far as im concerned as im just bouncing after yesterday as I am sure you are too Stoke. SRYB

I do not recall i told you so posts last week i certainly never posted any.There is a clear pattern on this board though.If a poster is too negative regarding the running of the club he is singled out for personal attacks.
    It matters not a jot that he or she never had a go at other more positive posters they are still gonna get it.Some posters last week were noticeable by their absence in the Pittodrie aftermath are they gonna disappear again if we lose at Somerset Park next week?,who knows hopefully not though.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I do not recall i told you so posts last week i certainly never posted any.There is a clear pattern on this board though.If a poster is too negative regarding the running of the club he is singled out for personal attacks.
    It matters not a jot that he or she never had a go at other more positive posters they are still gonna get it.Some posters last week were noticeable by their absence in the Pittodrie aftermath are they gonna disappear again if we lose at Somerset Park next week?,who knows hopefully not though.
    Stoke did. I said at the time I thought any judgement after one game was extremely premature and it would be the same after two. I stand by that we can't draw any conclusions about what we've seen so far, it's only two league games.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips_OToole View Post
    Zero points if Clown Court is still the manager (sorry head coach)
    Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Stoke did. I said at the time I thought any judgement after one game was extremely premature and it would be the same after two. I stand by that we can't draw any conclusions about what we've seen so far, it's only two league games.
    Maybe Brian forgot(i did)and thought it was me,i even backed up Peter Pawlett on here last week.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Maybe Brian forgot(i did)and thought it was me,i even backed up Peter Pawlett on here last week.
    Yeah, definitely not you, thought you'd been pretty supportive lately actually.

You called it spot on yesterday mate when you said it would be a tight game so well done on that as you probably stood alone on that.It really was magnificent yesterday to witness that in person.
    A word of caution though we cannie play like that v most teams in the league especially those we think are likely to be our main rivals for survival and i still think that is where we are.
    Its imperative we add pace and creativity to the squad to get in behind the likes of the Ross County's,DFC and ST Mirren's defences.If we achieve this then its looking more like a fight for top 6 rather than relegation.

I was critical last week and have praised them this week I feel I’ve been balanced but if that makes me negative fk it 🤣.Chalk and cheese

😁

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)