+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions for first five league games

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Correct. I quite liked McMullen but he ended up a two trick pony, and even one oh them didnae work
    IIRC correctly
    Trick 1 run towards the corner flag, hit ball nowhere near a Tangerine shirt
    Trick 2 beat one man, beat second man, lose control of ball

But Pep seems to improve our rejects, see glass man Sow. However the Premiership is different ....can see the Pundit Charlie getting injured in a few ahem hefty challenges.

Aye Brooner will get away with it for the sheep however our Butcher will get the red nap

Tbh AJ I've started to think Butcher does it on purpose to get an occasional rest. Harsh?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Tbh AJ I've started to think Butcher does it on purpose to get an occasional rest. Harsh?
    Nil points just what the deserve get Ashgar out

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Aye Brooner will get away with it for the sheep however our Butcher will get the red nap
    I honestly hope Butcher doesn't see red because that would mean that he's on the pitch.......c'mon Robbie where is that £200k Jambo bid I'd thought was coming��

Quote Originally Posted by Arab59 View Post
    Nil points just what the deserve get Ashgar out
    Do you mean we? This is our club and we need to get behind the team

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Aberdeen 2 Dundee United 0
    Dundee United 0 Rangers 3
    St. Johnstone 1 Dundee United 0
    Dundee United 0 Heart of Midlothian 1
    St. Mirren 0 Dundee United 0

These would be my predictions as well based on current squad. we will be bottom going in to the derby

Aberdeen 3 Dundee United 0
    Dundee United 0 Rangers 5
    St. Johnstone 2 Dundee United 1
    Dundee United 0 Heart of Midlothian 0
    St. Mirren 2 Dundee United 1

Get yer hoose on it, we're f ucked

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

Get yer hoose on it, we're f ucked
    really hope we are wrong but i will be very surprised if we are not gone this season, dont see anything other than bottom 2

unless we strengthen now and appoint mcinnes at christmas where we will be bottom we are proper f ucked

i could be totally wrong but its not known to happen.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)