+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions for first five league games

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Aberdeen 3 Dundee United 0
    Dundee United 0 Rangers 5
    St. Johnstone 2 Dundee United 1
    Dundee United 0 Heart of Midlothian 0
    St. Mirren 2 Dundee United 1

Get yer hoose on it, we're f ucked
    Hmm why are we f ucked? What is it you know that we don't, from the team that won at Pittodrie 3 months ago we have one important loss, McNulty, however he isn't a huge loss overall

So either people are being over dramatic and got bogged down in this negative vibe related to the TA hate that's become a thing or they really really don't want to give Courts a chance, put it this way, I'm not comfortable with the choice but we don't know it won't work

I genuinely think we were f ucked in 2018, we were a weak side getting pumped by weak championship teams under a clown Laszlo who had no respect of the players and with no owner with any finance while the fun were in the prem

To see where we are now is night and day and the only reason we aren't in an even stronger position is covid, nothing else

Squad wise this team is capable of staying up again, they have continuity and a good spirit, so apart from the frustrating lack of signings upto now that we all feel, why are we f ucked and why have the rest of the league become galacticos and us went to sh it despite not losing any key players?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Aberdeen 3 Dundee United 0
    Dundee United 0 Rangers 5
    St. Johnstone 2 Dundee United 1
    Dundee United 0 Heart of Midlothian 0
    St. Mirren 2 Dundee United 1

Get yer hoose on it, we're f ucked
    Why do you think the Jambos will be so poor?

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post

yeah - Jambos heading for top 6

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Hmm why are we f ucked? What is it you know that we don't, from the team that won at Pittodrie 3 months ago we have one important loss, McNulty, however he isn't a huge loss overall

So either people are being over dramatic and got bogged down in this negative vibe related to the TA hate that's become a thing or they really really don't want to give Courts a chance, put it this way, I'm not comfortable with the choice but we don't know it won't work

I genuinely think we were f ucked in 2018, we were a weak side getting pumped by weak championship teams under a clown Laszlo who had no respect of the players and with no owner with any finance while the fun were in the prem

To see where we are now is night and day and the only reason we aren't in an even stronger position is covid, nothing else

Squad wise this team is capable of staying up again, they have continuity and a good spirit, so apart from the frustrating lack of signings upto now that we all feel, why are we f ucked and why have the rest of the league become galacticos and us went to sh it despite not losing any key players?
    I am not yet gonna say we are ****ed, but i really wish i could be as confident as yourself about this next season. I do think you, and a whole bunch of others, are totally discounting the one key factor from last season in the manager who set us up to grind out results with the squad he had.

I think the over dramatic stuff is coming from both sides just now, but i aint missing the fact that everyone is willing to give Courts the chance, but it will turn hell of a sour very quickly if results dont work out. Not sure i see what the relevance is of Lazlo and the fun being mentioned though!

Our squad may just have enough in it to stay up, but i think its a bit disrespectful to discount other opinions regarding the ability of our opponents. To me, the sisters are the sisters, and after that i think Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs and maybe St Johnstone will fight out the rest of the top 6. Its more likely though that we are within a bunch of unknown quantities from which 2 will be cast adrift, with 4th to 10th being quite a tight run thing.

Keep Benji, Fuchs and Shanks, add in 3 creative players and maybe we will take the fight to a top 6 finish.

when OA and GB say we are fvcked i get worried. very worried. i just hope tam can ride this

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

we have not strengthened in the positions we have been screaming out for for years

we have brought in a 35 year auld CB and a unfit back up keeper.

Not being 'over dramatic' the squad is no different from last season and that was f ucking awful at the best of times

You cant compare us to 2018, compare us to last season, what has changed except the management team? past few performances what has changed between them and last season? f uck all has changed

RN mate. end of.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    when OA and GB say we are fvcked i get worried. very worried. i just hope tam can ride this
    When OA and GB say we are ****ed I get sleepy 😋

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    When OA and GB say we are ****ed I get sleepy ��
    just keep scrolling....

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)