+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions for first five league games

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Edit to add: I think we'll just edge the entire 90mins vs The Huns.
    especially first half

L-W-D-L-L

That is the start to one of the worst seasons i have witnessed, and a start against Aberdeen to boot! I was saying to friends we were never recovering from that start then, and i have similar feelings now, but obviously i will wait til game 5 and 11, although by then it will be all too late!

Its gonna be another sore one next week, but please prove me wrong after that TC.

LLLDL - get harkes, clark and L smithto fvck and dont play fuchs and butch together ffs

Zero points if Clown Court is still the manager (sorry head coach)

stoke will be along to bump this soon... instead of after 5 games...

Kidding, know you will be delighted today 😉😏

I never started the thread just contributed to it. Tbh digging out individual posters after a result like that deary me. Sad stuff.

Ah you'll get over it, it's a good day

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Ah you'll get over it, it's a good day
    Think it's you that needs to get over it. There's posters on here who've posted more negativity than me but you never dare to call them out by name.

Well that was unexpectedly brilliant.
    I apologise for being wrong.
    Tam Courts is a genius!

ps even in my positive tongue in cheek prediction I had us down for a draw against The R.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Well that was unexpectedly brilliant.
    I apologise for being wrong.
    Tam Courts is a genius!

ps even in my positive tongue in cheek prediction I had us down for a draw against The R.
    Brilliant result today not even me who is a leader of the so called despised happy clappers expected tam and the team to put on a show like that today cant say how much I enjoyed that match especially after guys in pub were telling me about slagging utd had got on social media for getting beat at the pit.Night and day performances just hope all those that were giving the team and manager sh.t last week give them a bit of praise this week they certainly deserve it.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)