+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Douglas Luiz jaded?

In all fairness, he should have been red-carded for the wayward pass that leads to the incident.

Just get him back home covid free and ready to start like he did at the begining of last season, oh. and play him where he is at his best and give Naka the defensive mid job, I think if we lined up something like this (assuming no more signings) we would do pretty well and look good whilst we are at it.
    Emi 1
    targett mings konsa cash
    Naka
    mcginn dougie
    jack ollie emi2
    Thoughts?

i have the feeling he might be going to Roma. Similarly El Ghazi. But I trust our owners and our backroom staff, we will make progress this season.

Im not sure about letting anyone go apart from Davies. We need to build a stronger squad. Maybe loan out Wes and get Ings in from Southampton? AEG for me, there is a player in there but my god does he sulk!!

Agree with you TD, we need improvements before we start getting rid of squad players. AEG does seem to be a bit moody doesnt he, however if you check his goal stats against the others based on minutes on the pitch he is the best we have, I appreciate that is partly down to penalty taking, but you could argue the same for the Harry Kanes of this world, Id keep him over several others we have, sulky or not.

I think if Dwite McNeil comes in Elgazi will leave.

Well its looking like Jack will go so no way is Douglas also leaving, we Need Baily and Ward Prowse in now!

Looks like dougie was man of the match today, so obviously the break after getting sent off did him some good! with the players in our sights and Jack staying, i hope, we are going to end up being like the haarlem globetrotters next season.

Jack staying??

Doubt he'd be posing for a pic in the new kit on a Sunday if he was leaving. Doesn't seem to be that kind of bloke.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)