Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Red Dogs, go forth and multiply

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Kinell!! £1M rising to a possible £2M with add ons? This is most definitely a case of urine extraction. I refer my learned friend to the title of his thread. Ewe'll get a one word answer to that derisory offer..... bolleaux.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    19,271
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Kinell!! £1M rising to a possible £2M with add ons? This is most definitely a case of urine extraction. I refer my learned friend to the title of his thread. Ewe'll get a one word answer to that derisory offer..... bolleaux.
    I understand that.
    There has apparently been an increased off gone in, but that is how you negotiate is it not?
    Would you pay the asking price of a house as advertised?

    Your problem is, money vultures are circling. I think 2 mill cash up front would do it.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Would you pay the asking price of a house as advertised?
    Yes. Bad analogy. Residential is right at the other end of the supply/demand scale at the mo

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    19,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Yes. Bad analogy. Residential is right at the other end of the supply/demand scale at the mo
    Brilliant, I'm asking £2Million for mine. When can I expect your surveyor?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Brilliant, I'm asking £2Million for mine. When can I expect your surveyor?
    No idea what the house market is like in the UK at the moment, but here in NL, prices have gone up by between 15% and 20% over the past year. Houses go up for sale for what seems a reasonable market price and on 70% of them, there are overbids of as much as 30K to 50K. A year ago mine was probably worth about 325K, I think it would now be closer to 400K.

    Also, something people seem to be overlooking is that Rooney doesn't want to sell him.....

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    19,271
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    No idea what the house market is like in the UK at the moment, but here in NL, prices have gone up by between 15% and 20% over the past year. Houses go up for sale for what seems a reasonable market price and on 70% of them, there are overbids of as much as 30K to 50K. A year ago mine was probably worth about 325K, I think it would now be closer to 400K.

    Also, something people seem to be overlooking is that Rooney doesn't want to sell him.....
    Like Rooney has a say in the running of the finances of a football club


    IN OTHER NEWS..............................



    John Percy
    @JPercyTelegraph
    Knightmare. Wayne Rooney under further scrutiny after training ground tackle leaves #dcfc midfielder Jason Knight out for up to 12 weeks with ankle injury

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Brilliant, I'm asking £2Million for mine. When can I expect your surveyor?
    If its been for sale more than a week drop the price. It ('property') is 'what I do' currently and the market is razor-sharp, any value is gone in a matter of hours to folk more well-heeled than I. Same with Buchanan, whatever Forest can afford will be beaten by a club with cash

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,001
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    No idea what the house market is like in the UK at the moment, but here in NL, prices have gone up by between 15% and 20% over the past year. Houses go up for sale for what seems a reasonable market price and on 70% of them, there are overbids of as much as 30K to 50K. A year ago mine was probably worth about 325K, I think it would now be closer to 400K.

    Also, something people seem to be overlooking is that Rooney doesn't want to sell him.....
    On your first point - bonkers. We expressed an interest near the airport this am, went on the market 4pm saturday. Since then (bear in mind the agent closed 5pm for the weekend) there have apparently been six offers above the asking price

    Second ppoint - regrettably rooney's notthe owner of the club...

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post

    Second ppoint - regrettably rooney's notthe owner of the club...
    Maybe that's his get out. You sold players I told you to keep. Made my position untenable and I want compensation.......

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    9,413
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Maybe that's his get out. You sold players I told you to keep. Made my position untenable and I want compensation.......
    No compensation down that route I suspect MA.
    Sometimes I think we forget how young and, in terms of ‘social/life skills’, inexperienced Rooney is.
    Unfortunately now, more than ever, we need a responsible, experienced adult at the helm...but who in their right mind would join us right now?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •