+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Dogs, go forth and multiply

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Kinell!! £1M rising to a possible £2M with add ons? This is most definitely a case of urine extraction. I refer my learned friend to the title of his thread. Ewe'll get a one word answer to that derisory offer..... bolleaux.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Kinell!! £1M rising to a possible £2M with add ons? This is most definitely a case of urine extraction. I refer my learned friend to the title of his thread. Ewe'll get a one word answer to that derisory offer..... bolleaux.
    I understand that.
    There has apparently been an increased off gone in, but that is how you negotiate is it not?
    Would you pay the asking price of a house as advertised?

Your problem is, money vultures are circling. I think 2 mill cash up front would do it.

Would you pay the asking price of a house as advertised?
    Yes. Bad analogy. Residential is right at the other end of the supply/demand scale at the mo

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Yes. Bad analogy. Residential is right at the other end of the supply/demand scale at the mo
    Brilliant, I'm asking £2Million for mine. When can I expect your surveyor?

No idea what the house market is like in the UK at the moment, but here in NL, prices have gone up by between 15% and 20% over the past year. Houses go up for sale for what seems a reasonable market price and on 70% of them, there are overbids of as much as 30K to 50K. A year ago mine was probably worth about 325K, I think it would now be closer to 400K.

Also, something people seem to be overlooking is that Rooney doesn't want to sell him.....

No idea what the house market is like in the UK at the moment, but here in NL, prices have gone up by between 15% and 20% over the past year. Houses go up for sale for what seems a reasonable market price and on 70% of them, there are overbids of as much as 30K to 50K. A year ago mine was probably worth about 325K, I think it would now be closer to 400K.

Also, something people seem to be overlooking is that Rooney doesn't want to sell him.....
    Like Rooney has a say in the running of the finances of a football club

IN OTHER NEWS..............................

John Percy
    @JPercyTelegraph
    Knightmare. Wayne Rooney under further scrutiny after training ground tackle leaves #dcfc midfielder Jason Knight out for up to 12 weeks with ankle injury

If its been for sale more than a week drop the price. It ('property') is 'what I do' currently and the market is razor-sharp, any value is gone in a matter of hours to folk more well-heeled than I. Same with Buchanan, whatever Forest can afford will be beaten by a club with cash

On your first point - bonkers. We expressed an interest near the airport this am, went on the market 4pm saturday. Since then (bear in mind the agent closed 5pm for the weekend) there have apparently been six offers above the asking price

Second ppoint - regrettably rooney's notthe owner of the club...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post

Second ppoint - regrettably rooney's notthe owner of the club...
    Maybe that's his get out. You sold players I told you to keep. Made my position untenable and I want compensation.......

Maybe that's his get out. You sold players I told you to keep. Made my position untenable and I want compensation.......
    No compensation down that route I suspect MA.
    Sometimes I think we forget how young and, in terms of ‘social/life skills’, inexperienced Rooney is.
    Unfortunately now, more than ever, we need a responsible, experienced adult at the helm...but who in their right mind would join us right now?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)