+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I’ve never bought a replica shirt in my life

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I have a problem with black, and Green. If I was a player, i would want to look across the park and be able to spot a team mate clearly. Black ( against the fans in the crowd), and green ( against the pitch) isn’t the best to stand out.
    Much as I would hate Pink (but love her concerts!……). It would be better to spot.
    Goalkeepers shirt is pink and it’s a thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Av still got Andy Payton's ooham n away shirt's from that seerson " ORA"
    onnabart shirts ? Which do you think was the Best regarding sponsor's name's on the front ?
    1st VW HASELDENS
    2ND TAITS
    3RD BROOKLANDS MOTEL
    4TH SANDAL BAYERN ( Made us sarnd big hitters in Europe ) !!
    Aww come on uncle Roma lol, how can we forget the LYONS CAKES sponsored all red Liverpool style kit in 1988-89!! lol.
    David Currie scored 20 for us that season in it, so it must have been a comfy kit to play in.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Aww come on uncle Roma lol, how can we forget the LYONS CAKES sponsored all red Liverpool style kit in 1988-89!! lol.
    David Currie scored 20 for us that season in it, so it must have been a comfy kit to play in.
    Lyons Cakes who could forget them EH? !, rumours at the time ? Was we were hard up to pay for a new strip ? Middlesbrough sent that one down free of charge to help BFC out , ( great gesture) , can anyone remember the name of the kit maker of that Strip ????

Lyons Cakes who could forget them EH? !, rumours at the time ? Was we were hard up to pay for a new strip ? Middlesbrough sent that one down free of charge to help BFC out , ( great gesture) , can anyone remember the name of the kit maker of that Strip ????
    Wasn't it beaver Roma , could be wrong mind .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Wasn't it beaver Roma , could be wrong mind .
    Am not sure who it were Animal , logo looked like the letter ¿ or similar ?

Ingredients?

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Ingredients?
    Eh? Atha mekkin a fruit cake Rasky ? Mesta Kiplin edda few deersent tarts !! Ooooh Matron ,

Replica shirts are temporary but class is forever .

https://www.80scasualclassics.co.uk/

I think it was Intersport and their logo was an italic style i just like you’ve implied

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12