+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This forum has lost its soul.

This forum has lost its soul.

Even the great Daggers has gone to earth.
    And to be honest i am only posting on here to kill time in my 10 day covid isolation then i will be gone as well.(only 2 days left)
    I recall the great Jean Piaget as saying we underestimate the cognitive learning of our children.
    He was spot on as even our daughter says social media is fake and boring.

Best wishes from West Ham/ Crystal Palace/ and Portsmouth and London And a dear old granny in Hungerford.

Regain your souls or its only flatlining to look forward too.

Toodle pip.

Turned out nice again

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    And to be honest i am only posting on here to kill time in my 10 day covid isolation then i will be gone as well.(only 2 days left)
    I recall the great Jean Piaget as saying we underestimate the cognitive learning of our children.

Best wishes from West Ham/ Crystal Palace/ and Portsmouth and London And a dear old granny in Hungerford.

Toodle pip.

Turned out nice again
    Who you trying to kid Tricky? You will be back as soon as west ham get their first point of the season (about middle October). It is your duty as long serving member of this board to maintain a presence on here and I will endeavour to keep you entertained!!

Turned out miserable again outside.

Toodle pip.

Turned out nice again
    Not at all young Hammer, The Dagman is alive and emptying his sack even as we communicate

Nice to see my Southern fellow wingmen flying the flag once again on here.
    Must not be too harsh on the North folk though as they still trying to suss out how to use chalk on the Internet.
    Ps West Ham smacked Celtic 6-2 at the weekend.
    To be fair even Waltham Forest could beat Celtic

Nice to see my Southern fellow wingmen flying the flag once again on here.
    Must not be too harsh on the North folk though as they still trying to suss out how to use chalk on the Internet.
    Ps West Ham smacked Celtic 6-2 at the weekend.
    To be fair even Waltham Forest could beat Celtic
    I'm expecting Alf any minute soon explaining the dirges of being born up north!

Aint heard so much as a chirp off Alf after his "incident" with the Caravan club swingers night in the new forest.

Aint heard so much as a chirp off Alf after his "incident" with the Caravan club swingers night in the new forest.
    Tricky mate it is Summer, there is not a lot of football about so guys are not posting as much, I am watching the Olympics at present, try to get a look at Lauren Price, played football for Wales and now a classy boxer, there are some good scraps.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Tricky mate it is Summer, there is not a lot of football about so guys are not posting as much, I am watching the Olympics at present, try to get a look at Lauren Price, played football for Wales and now a classy boxer, there are some good scraps.
    Another Southerner, Appears we have the full set now
    Yes Claw a couple at work this morning were talking about Lauren Price.
    I shall have a butchers at her
    As for female sport i only really like netball and hockey and that is cos i used to watch the mrs play them.
    I am in favour of female sport but not sure about boxing to be honest.

His last post was apparently and i quote ' Stiff as a Wood Here' so he was obviously banned so i assume he's sniffing around pastures new, that is if he hasn't already been arrested!

Maybe Alf meant his p iss bag was full.
    I shall liaise with the Admin godfather and the Caravan club to see if he is banned.
    I doubt he is though
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 29-07-2021 at 02:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast