+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Grimsby v millers

Warney has never been more downbeat (or realistic). He's hardly stupid and I think short arms long pockets may finally be getting to him.
    I would be very sorry to lose hime. Let's hope the boss feels the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Warney has never been more downbeat (or realistic). He's hardly stupid and I think short arms long pockets may finally be getting to him.
    I would be very sorry to lose hime. Let's hope the boss feels the same way.
    Watched some of the match on u tube ! and as I suspected we have a massive loss of ability / quality !

Large hangover from relegation and worsened by the losss of our talisman !

We need a massive injection of quality / ability ! Woody and Mattock can only remain as back up, their days have passed
    We are presently a team destined for the bottom 10 unless we get a big recruitment injection!

Don’t know if it’s just me but Warne sounded pissed off today in that interview on Millers site wasn’t best pleased the other night at Harrogate and same today
    Said in this weeks Tiser anticipated having 2/3 new players in for weekend and guess what no new signings
    Today’s interview we’re getting 3 or 4 next week er season starts in 2 weeks as far as I can see we have a bear 11 who would probably give most teams in league 1 a game then today the likes of Kayode Barlaser and Mattock (who’s allegedly injured again) on the bench very threadbare very worrying we desperately need reinforcements

Just watched PW and he sounded like a broken man, already given up the ghost. Wonder if some of his targets arn't coming, down to our terms................Come on TS ....

Or it’s the reality that him and his team have run out of ideas?

It was a pre-season friendly four foot snake. All the doom and gloom from you lot is hard to handle. And you Grist are properly beginning to get on my Walters with your conspiracy theories to suit every situation. You don't have a clue what is going on, but you invent imaginary scenarios on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    It was a pre-season friendly four foot snake. All the doom and gloom from you lot is hard to handle. And you Grist are properly beginning to get on my Walters with your conspiracy theories to suit every situation. You don't have a clue what is going on, but you invent imaginary scenarios on a daily basis.
    Maybe you would like to share your views on matters?

Erm no

As usual

I’m inclined to agree with Guitarman. This was actually a testimonial game and these kind of games are notoriously close. It’s all about having a good run out with no injuries.
    Grimsby had a good crowd and generated a good atmosphere but you can’t think the worst off the back of a couple of friendlies. It was Grimsby’s day today but we still gave it a good go. Cov lost 2-0 at Cheltenham today but they are happy as it is about trying things and building fitness.
    Need a little perspective here. We will be fine.

So you think that Paul Warne and his team have run out of ideas after a pre-season friendly victory? No I don't, and anyone who does either isn't a Millers fan or needs their head looking at. I didn't go, did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I’m inclined to agree with Guitarman. This was actually a testimonial game and these kind of games are notoriously close. It’s all about having a good run out with no injuries.
    Grimsby had a good crowd and generated a good atmosphere but you can’t think the worst off the back of a couple of friendlies. It was Grimsby’s day today but we still gave it a good go. Cov lost 2-0 at Cheltenham today but they are happy as it is about trying things and building fitness.
    Need a little perspective here. We will be fine.
    Very true but Avondale’s original point was how downbeat PW sounded, not really a comment about how we played.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast