+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: who will be Champion's of each division this coming season ?

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Think man city is abit far fetched.��
    Others are nailed on lol.

Hey as far as the Champship goes, QP.Rangers looked good in their recent 4-2 friendly win against ManUre. And Lyndon Dykes looked impressive and he also scored, could this be his and their breakout season ?.

I fancy the 3 relegated teams to begin with, but there is also the threat from teams like Stoke, Swanny, Cardiff, Middlesbrough, Reading, & Blackburn.
    And I would suggest a few surprises maybe, from teams like Preston, Middlesbrough, Notts Forest, & maybe even newly promoted Hull.

Barnsley
    Oostende
    AS Nancy
    FC Thun
    Esbjerg

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Barnsley
    Oostende
    AS Nancy
    FC Thun
    Esbjerg
    Den Bosch for Champions League Bill ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Den Bosch for Champions League Bill ?
    Not for a couple of years Roma.Hope you're keeping well by the way.

Not for a couple of years Roma.Hope you're keeping well by the way.
    Thanks Bill , not bad just now a few problems ?? but Keeping the Faith ,,

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey as far as the Champship goes, QP.Rangers looked good in their recent 4-2 friendly win against ManUre. And Lyndon Dykes looked impressive and he also scored, could this be his and their breakout season ?.

I fancy the 3 relegated teams to begin with, but there is also the threat from teams like Stoke, Swanny, Cardiff, Middlesbrough, Reading, & Blackburn.
    And I would suggest a few surprises maybe, from teams like Preston, Middlesbrough, Notts Forest, & maybe even newly promoted Hull.
    I'll be surprised if Boro are anywhere near the top 6.I still like owd Warnock but he's supposed to be after Kean Bryan who's contract has just run our wi us and he was mediocre at best in his time wi us.He's also signed Crooks from the Millers and i've seen quite a bit of this lad and he's a hard working midfielder but i don't see him being good enough to be in a side going for Promotion from the Championship.I would expect all the 3 relegated sides to be there or thereabouts and i'd expect Bournemouth to be in with a shout also.UTB

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Thanks Bill , not bad just now a few problems ?? but Keeping the Faith ,,
    Trust me there is a way out of your illness.

Trust me there is a way out of your illness.
    Dunt say jump in Res or shooit missen Bill !!!

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I'll be surprised if Boro are anywhere near the top 6.I still like owd Warnock but he's supposed to be after Kean Bryan who's contract has just run our wi us and he was mediocre at best in his time wi us.He's also signed Crooks from the Millers and i've seen quite a bit of this lad and he's a hard working midfielder but i don't see him being good enough to be in a side going for Promotion from the Championship.I would expect all the 3 relegated sides to be there or thereabouts and i'd expect Bournemouth to be in with a shout also.UTB
    sh it or bust for a few Clubs this Season , including bornmuff , parachute money running out ? Some club's are on Dodgy ground , Swansea , Reading for example , What price Derby either Winning League or going into oblivion , not nice to see , but some of these so called big club's have cheated and got away with it for far too long,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast