+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: League Cup seeded teams

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I think they lost 3-0 to Motherwell at Dens not long ago but that must have been a Covid related cup defeat.
    With a Covid size home attendance. But before Covid 😁

Do they ever play away in the Cup's?,i can only mind of them going out at Dens.
    Draws since 2008 in both cups

Scottish Cup
    United been drawn away 24 times, home 11 times (nearly all teams in same division)
    The Fun been drawn away 9 times and 17 at home (Inc 13 of last 15)

League Cup
    United been drawn away 15 times with 8 home
    Fun been drawn 9 away with 14 home

Total
    United been drawn away 39 times 19 home
    The fun been drawn away 18 times 31 home

This doesn't include all the away replays we have had and is pre semi final draws only

We have progressed further 90% of the time though

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Draws since 2008 in both cups

Scottish Cup
    United been drawn away 24 times, home 11 times (nearly all teams in same division)
    The Fun been drawn away 9 times and 17 at home (Inc 13 of last 15)

League Cup
    United been drawn away 15 times with 8 home
    Fun been drawn 9 away with 14 home

Total
    United been drawn away 39 times 19 home
    The fun been drawn away 18 times 31 home

This doesn't include all the away replays we have had and is pre semi final draws only

We have progressed further 90% of the time though
    Thanks for that mate,thought they had been jammy barstewards in the cups.Never win them though.

Thanks for that mate,thought they had been jammy barstewards in the cups.Never win them though.
    Dens is the Fun's Bogey ground

Wonder how Bride of Chuckie's feeling about RN?
    Could have got - - Arbroath home
    What she got - - Sellik away

Thems the breaks

Yes that narrow win v East Fife may come back to haunt us,we had every opportunity to score more that night but to be fair after winning 4 out of 4 i thought we were certain to be seeded,FACT.
    Maybe this was having a go at him?.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Wonder how Bride of Chuckie's feeling about RN?
    Could have got - - Arbroath home
    What she got - - Sellik away

Thems the breaks
    Hearts would have been away to Livi, St Mirren at Ayr and us at Celtic if they got a 2nd goal

Quarter final tie to be played Thursday 23rd with a 7.45pm kick off. Our match vs Celtic the following weekend moved to the Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Quarter final tie to be played Thursday 23rd with a 7.45pm kick off. Our match vs Celtic the following weekend moved to the Sunday.
    Got told that today mate and was also informed all 4 games are live on Premier Sports,i wonder if Peter fancies a bet on who will have the higher attendance for our two home games?.
    Surely they will be digging them up for a 1/4 Final as they dinnie come along very often.

Got told that today mate and was also informed all 4 games are live on Premier Sports,i wonder if Peter fancies a bet on who will have the higher attendance for our two home games?.
    Surely they will be digging them up for a 1/4 Final as they dinnie come along very often.
    You're all heart GB with the offers you give me...I give you a bet involving a player who "wasn't good enough too wee can't cross the ball doesn't have a brain"against any one of your superior 😄players...and you make me a crowd offer where the team you're playing will bring about 3 to 4 times the size the fermers will bring...how about we have a bigger crowd in the semis than you will👍

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)