+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You will need a double jab to get in

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    If you are fully vaccinated and you have Covid you can enter a football ground. But if you test negative and you are not vaccinated, you can’t. Does that make sense?
    As we know Phil, nothing makes sense…

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Lets keep our fingers crossed one of your family does not die of Covid!
    they will die of something sooner or later so will your nearest and dearest- it is guaranteed

Just because you have had 2 jabs doesn’t mean you can’t get ill, my uncle (who is high risk) is currently very poorly with COVID after 2 jabs

Also I really don’t understand the anti vaxers, what is it they are scared of?
    Is some shady sinister organisation doing something?

What they need to realise is if some **** needs to get done they just do it, for eg look at the billions wasted on dodgy PPE contracts to mates and ministers absolute joke really

It’s much harder to cover something up rather than spin it or fool the public

I’ve just been for a proper Covid test because my 12 day cough hasn’t gone and my wife is really poorly with worse symptoms than me so she’s got tested as well.

My gut feeling now is that we’ve both been suffering from Covid and given how we’ve been even with two jabs I think we’d have been severely ill without double jabs.

Absolute nonsense not to have one? If you’re healthy yet choose not to have one you really do deserve to suffer.

I think what makes me laugh more about anti vaxer conspiracy theories is that they actually think the establishment is clever enough to pull one off! Farcical!!

I'm looking at the bigger picture, at the start they said that they wouldn't be compulsory, but advised people to have them.
    Now they are holding a gun to people's head's, have it or be treated like a leper.
    Looking at the comments on here that is already happening.
    But divide and conquer has always been the way to alienate the working classes.
    People who have jobs turn on those unfortunately don't have one. Mask wearers glare at people who don't wear one, even though they are doing nothing illegal.
    Next piece of freedom to go is to make it illegal to hold peaceful demonstrations.
    Then the NHS will be privatised. GP's may not return until you have to pay to see one.
    Much more to this than meets the eye.
    But people miss all this and point fingers at those without a mask.
    If it makes you feel better I have had my jab's but I strongly believe that it should be up to the individual to choose.
    Just because some people have had one they think everyone should be made to have one, kid's and babies too.
    If the vaccine is so effective why worry about the unvaccinated?
    I said last year that Covid is a virus and it's something we will have to live with like other diseases.
    It won't go away.
    But by being vaccinated won't make you immortal, you will still die of something sooner or later.

Looking at tonight's news it appears that Covid isn't as serious as the Olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I'm looking at the bigger picture, at the start they said that they wouldn't be compulsory, but advised people to have them.
    Now they are holding a gun to people's head's, have it or be treated like a leper.
    People who have jobs turn on those unfortunately don't have one. Mask wearers glare at people who don't wear one, even though they are doing nothing illegal.
    Next piece of freedom to go is to make it illegal to hold peaceful demonstrations.
    Then the NHS will be privatised. GP's may not return until you have to pay to see one.
    If it makes you feel better I have had my jab's but I strongly believe that it should be up to the individual to choose.
    Just because some people have had one they think everyone should be made to have one, kid's and babies too.
    I said last year that Covid is a virus and it's something we will have to live with like other diseases.
    It won't go away.
    But by being vaccinated won't make you immortal, you will still die of something sooner or later.

The face nappy was never about the virus

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    It won't go away.
    In a nutshell! 🌟👌🏻

The only thing that goes in nutshells are nuts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)