+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: So this is what we are paying Roberts for

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    What is normal ?

Normal is an illusion - What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly !

If non-disabled people are normal then that means that disabled people are abnormal. Yet disability is the norm for some people including myself.

Anyway have fun Oz - I most certainly will as apparently I'm to live a short life some say.
    Tyler Roberts no doubt will grab life to with its rewards in a short career of choice.

'Normal' eh - strange times in a strange world.

Ps Yes, I am cheesed off as Boris Johnson has deemed it impossible for me to travel from France to Manchester United to see Tyler & the lads for the first time in ages !
    When it rains it pours.
    Billy didn't mean anything bad or called out anyone it's just some Banter fun don't take it personally. I know some people can be nasty we all witness that but Billy nahhhh
    You know the funny thing from what you said missing going to see the team. I was like that for 20 years looking after mum and dad I could only watch on tv and dreamed of the day once I again I can go to watch my team live. That time came but as I have said my health issues came with it.
    A friend dragged me with tickets to a final against our arch enemy. I did go but was the worst day in my life. First, the train ride 2 hours to get there then another train near the ground we arrive sits right up the top of the stadium have to walk up hundreds of steps. Me no cartilage both knees just bone on bone.Sit there people screaming which was great the only thing I liked of the day. My team was trounced fell down the stairs as my knees gave way. Made it to the train 2 hours home brother was supposed to pick me up but been 2 am he was fast asleep so walked half-hour home.
    In all honesty, I was able to do that every week but now I prefer the peace and quiet of the sofa and TV. People still scream through the tv and I get excited just as much. Stayin' up midnight 2 am through the season to watch Leeds live is proof of that.
    Did I mention friend earlier? Well, he was a total stranger whom I met through the Forum which organized meetups prior to games.
    Totty, you have a beautiful family you are a good-looking woman who gives a **** what people say I don't.
    NORMAL is been who you are not who you pretend to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    What is normal ?

Normal is an illusion - What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly !

If non-disabled people are normal then that means that disabled people are abnormal. Yet disability is the norm for some people including myself.

Anyway have fun Oz - I most certainly will as apparently I'm to live a short life some say.
    Tyler Roberts no doubt will grab life to with its rewards in a short career of choice.

'Normal' eh - strange times in a strange world.

Ps Yes, I am cheesed off as Boris Johnson has deemed it impossible for me to travel from France to Manchester United to see Tyler & the lads for the first time in ages !
    When it rains it pours.
    Not sure there is anything such as normal, Totty. We all have some characteristics that make us "different" to each other rather than "normal". And that is highlighted by some of the exchanges on here !...haha..

We all have the sh1t of life to deal with Totty me little sweetheart.

As the old sign hanging in the dressing room at Elland Road used to say..KEEP FIGHTING

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    We all have the sh1t of life to deal with Totty me little sweetheart.

As the old sign hanging in the dressing room at Elland Road used to say..KEEP FIGHTING

MOT
    Too true - think it is easy to forget how you have to fight for what you want sometimes be it work, love, family or friends.

Life can be hard but can also be a lot of fun along the way and without the rough there wouldn’t be the smooth.

Less than two weeks to kick off - can’t wait!
    See we signed the back up keeper too - bit by but the pieces of the jigsaw are taking shape.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Too true - think it is easy to forget how you have to fight for what you want sometimes be it work, love, family or friends.

Life can be hard but can also be a lot of fun along the way and without the rough there wouldn’t be the smooth.

Less than two weeks to kick off - can’t wait!
    See we signed the back up keeper too - bit by but the pieces of the jigsaw are taking shape.
    Yep and so have the injuries before we even kick off!~Well you did say you like it rough before it smooths out

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)