+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So this is what we are paying Roberts for

Hmmmn Wouldn’t say he is useless far better judges than we will ever be seen to date him hence MB kept him and he has played for Wales.

Your contribution to the club doesn’t mean you have a direct say over the players, surely? M
    Otherwise that would be like saying buying milk in Sainsbury’s or Tesco’s allows you to dictate their employees personal life 😳

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Hmmmn Wouldn’t say he is useless far better judges than we will ever be seen to date him hence MB kept him and he has played for Wales.

Your contribution to the club doesn’t mean you have a direct say over the players, surely? M
    Otherwise that would be like saying buying milk in Sainsbury’s or Tesco’s allows you to dictate their employees personal life 😳
    Didn't say I had a "direct say", did I? I pay good money to watch Leeds and as such I have an opinion as to the value we get from all players.

And the remark regarding supermarket employees isn't worthy of a response.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Didn't say I had a "direct say", did I? I pay good money to watch Leeds and as such I have an opinion as to the value we get from all players.

And the remark regarding supermarket employees isn't worthy of a response.
    Thought it was a very good analogy

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Thought it was a very good analogy
    Then you're much less intelligent than I thought you were.

As someone who has paid his membership and matchday fees which directly or indirectly go to fund the lifestyle of LUFC players, I respectfully disagree. If he was any good and worth what he gets paid I wouldn't be quite so "exercised" and the jealousy Rev mentions would be mixed with respect. As it is, he isn't and the jealousy is mixed instead with annoyance at the waste of the clubs resources.

Don't think your £75 or £50 membership you've entrusted to Tyler went far in the Leeds Japanese eatery he chose.Maybe he should have had a threesome with you as chaperone at your pub in Eastleigh - A 3 hotdogs & 3 Diet cokes for a Tenner job !

But us ladies do like to feel connected and understood,we want to be romanced,dined and that means time and talking and yes touching eventually obviously - so good luck to them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post

Don't think your £75 or £50 membership you've entrusted to Tyler went far in the Leeds Japanese eatery he chose.Maybe he should have had a threesome with you as chaperone at your pub in Eastleigh - A 3 hotdogs & 3 Diet cokes for a Tenner job !

But us ladies do like to feel connected and understood,we want to be romanced,dined and that means time and talking and yes touching eventually obviously - so good luck to them both.
    I know it shouldn't surprise (after all we have plenty of simular examples), but you continue to demonstrate by your condescending, not to say insulting "contributions", your inestimable ability to miss the point. Wonder where that habit was fostered.

C’mon peeps season a Hop skip
    and a jump away - surely we can look forward without throwing brickbats.

This is some craic. (not crack)😎😉

I know it shouldn't surprise (after all we have plenty of simular examples), but you continue to demonstrate by your condescending, not to say insulting "contributions", your inestimable ability to miss the point. Wonder where that habit was fostered.
    Don't give two hooters what you think,do or write but the constant moaning theme particularly regarding money matters tell people a lot about your psyche & persona.

As for the missing points dig - I cannot recall you contributing a positive point worth merit regarding Leeds United over the years reading this forum.This thread alone shows what your mentality consists of in context its title.

But I'm an easy target for your venom as a woman related to Mrs O,leaving my country and actually physically being able to attend Leeds Utd matches,all of which obviously rattles you into spending the small hours of night into writing such comments as in post 26.

Well this'll be my last post for a while but the Leeds tickets offer to you from the 'Leeds representative' (My Mum/MrsO) still stand.

Why oh why - is it really worth arguing every point or resorting to insults with those with whom you disagree?

It’s about opinions, not about always being right, surely?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)