+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: So this is what we are paying Roberts for

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Sometimes I wonder where the likes of HO or BB finish and you or Pete start. Never mind. As per a few others, but perhaps for different reasons, I have decided that being one of the few to voice anything other than ar5e-licking fawning for everything that happens at ER, no matter what, I have better things to do with my time, so will be abstaining from further contributions for the foreseeable, enjoy the back-slapping boys.
    No need to take your bat home just try to play nice maybe - during lockdown earlier in the year you were a model of civility and made some good and funny contributions to threads.

For what its worth I am desperate for Bielsa to work his magic with Roberts aka like he did with Bamford,Ben White and a few others but he has had 3 full seasons with him now and I just ain't convinced its going to happen..would love to be proved wrong and he is still young enough...we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Sometimes I wonder where the likes of HO or BB finish and you or Pete start. Never mind. As per a few others, but perhaps for different reasons, I have decided that being one of the few to voice anything other than ar5e-licking fawning for everything that happens at ER, no matter what, I have better things to do with my time, so will be abstaining from further contributions for the foreseeable, enjoy the back-slapping boys.

Two points for you Mr WTF & no back slapping from me [as I know you've had personal loss] please note.

1. Taking a step back from life enables one to adjust ones thought processes.It can be done and I'm proof of it by 'overcoming' aspects of my Mental illnesses of OCD & Schizophrenia.
    Literally I changed my genetic inbuilt way of thinking to lead a better life - I'm not cured & never will be but I manage my illness interference thoughts better and enjoy those moments.Its a disciplined battle 24/7 and requires understanding and often help but worth it for a balanced perspective on life.

2. Was never sure what your 'fair comment' privilege marker-point was on this forum ?
    Personally - if I was you I'd be querying what was your overall intent over several Leeds Utd issues in how your getting your opinions across.

Fact is 'Emotional abuse' is any kind of abuse that is emotional rather than physical and
    can include anything from verbal abuse to constant criticism including a refusal to ever be pleased - emotional abuse actually does possess a definition and can in time damage ones thinking persona.Many people would laugh at my OCD issues which either breaks people or makes people stronger.

Ultimately your inevitable answer always was 'I thought you'd be thicker skinned - what if some recipients were not.

Each to their own but think about the positives that Leeds Utd have given you in your busy schedule through life and I'd take it from there as 'your new marker point' if you ever choose to exchange LUFC banter again particularly with me.

Hardest thing I ever did was re-enter Elland Road medication free after mental health Sectioning as OCD/Schizophrenia had left me in terror of entering through doorways but once through the turnstiles with family & friends that fear was conquered to a lesser manageable ordeal.
    Going through a doorway now is much easier as I picture that ER turnstile moment to deflect the old fear of encountering a doorway.Crazy & silly to many but that's just part of my illness and how I manage it by switching negatives thoughts to positives ones.

My wing-surfing avatar - heading into unknown waters stood on the board and ready for what life throws at me every time I go out really sums up what I'm trying to say.

Funny old game football and what evolves around it mate & I've met its casualties.
    Oh and as for Tyler Roberts - only 22 with two shocking injuries behind him its up to him to now make an impression into the role he's been developing under Bielsa.

Peace man.

So he says he is taking a back seat as you all want but you continue to spur him on I mean is the saying Damn if you do and Damn if you don't really true!
    Give him a break and yourselves season is 2 weeks away and the true picture will be there for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    So he says he is taking a back seat as you all want but you continue to spur him on I mean is the saying Damn if you do and Damn if you don't really true!
    Give him a break and yourselves season is 2 weeks away and the true picture will be there for all to see.
    Not sure how you are reading things...but I don't believe the last few posts are spurring him on. Moreso telling him he doesn't have to decline to post, but just chill out a bit ! Whipping himself into a shark frenzy at times....

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Not sure how you are reading things...but I don't believe the last few posts are spurring him on. Moreso telling him he doesn't have to decline to post, but just chill out a bit ! Whipping himself into a shark frenzy at times....
    Life is simple, If you don't like someone no one forces you to listen, and the worst thing you can do is arguing with them.
    Not saying no one likes WTF just saying generally. I know for one as has been the case without me attacking anyone they attack me and when I respond they start the crying game. Like I said no one forces anyone to read one's comments. Forums were created for people to put there views across but all of them turn into is in fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Life is simple, If you don't like someone no one forces you to listen, and the worst thing you can do is arguing with them.
    Not saying no one likes WTF just saying generally. I know for one as has been the case without me attacking anyone they attack me and when I respond they start the crying game. Like I said no one forces anyone to read one's comments. Forums were created for people to put there views across but all of them turn into is in fighting.
    Very few on here have ever met each other, so not sure liking or not is the main issue. It's the content of their contributions, and the regularity of expressing the same thoughts. And conceding no ground if others think differently! That is an ideal recipe for arguments...which is what unfolds continually....unfortunately. 🤐

Feck me boys and girls. I read some 5hite on here - a lot more than I would like. EVERYONE has things going on in their lives - which they could do without. EVERYONE. Some have a little more than others. Let's think before pressing the 'post quick reply' button (unless it relates to Billy). Think about the effect of words. I'm contemplating discontinuing my services because I can't be bothered reading the bo//ox being thrown between the four or 5 main protagonists........

What about a truce and stick to footy?

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Feck me boys and girls. I read some 5hite on here - a lot more than I would like. EVERYONE has things going on in their lives - which they could do without. EVERYONE. Some have a little more than others. Let's think before pressing the 'post quick reply' button (unless it relates to Billy). Think about the effect of words. I'm contemplating discontinuing my services because I can't be bothered reading the bo//ox being thrown between the four or 5 main protagonists........

What about a truce and stick to footy?
    So then..reading between the lines (while snorting a few ) you are suggesting that there is a possibility you could flounce.

Please don't go pal..if you go I would only have billy to take the piss out of.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    So then..reading between the lines (while snorting a few ) you are suggesting that there is a possibility you could flounce.

Please don't go pal..if you go I would only have billy to take the piss out of.
    Lol. No flouncing. Just feckd off reading bickering and general 5hite

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)