+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: So this is what we are paying Roberts for

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Lol. No flouncing. Just feckd off reading bickering and general 5hite
    If you think its bad now just wait till the season starts

Personally speaking, I think the secret is, to not give a flying fk what anyone else posts and get on with your life as normal as possible.

Even though I could mention a few who can hardly be described as 'normal ' 😆

That’s right don’t take owt too serious, life is too short especially for not normal folks

For what its worth WTF is a good lad 100% plus LUFC. I am sure we will hear from him again once the season gets rolling along.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Even though I could mention a few who can hardly be described as 'normal ' ��
    I agree Billy me i can describe them also Hold on rat you are describing me

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Feck me boys and girls. I read some 5hite on here - a lot more than I would like. EVERYONE has things going on in their lives - which they could do without. EVERYONE. Some have a little more than others. Let's think before pressing the 'post quick reply' button (unless it relates to Billy). Think about the effect of words. I'm contemplating discontinuing my services because I can't be bothered reading the bo//ox being thrown between the four or 5 main protagonists........

What about a truce and stick to footy?
    Name names or get out Truce you say hahhh The ozzies made one with the Turks and had their heads chopped off the same night.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Name names or get out Truce you say hahhh The ozzies made one with the Turks and had their heads chopped off the same night.

That's what happens when you make em watch home and away and neighbours...having your head chopped off is a little harsh though.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    That’s right don’t take owt too serious, life is too short especially for not normal folks

For what its worth WTF is a good lad 100% plus LUFC. I am sure we will hear from him again once the season gets rolling along.
    All Leeds aren't we mate

Just one or two like a moan..and then we have our 'special ones' ( BelfastAndy/Billy) but like George says it ain't no problem for us normal folks.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    I agree Billy me i can describe them also Hold on rat you are describing me

What is normal ?

Normal is an illusion - What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly !

If non-disabled people are normal then that means that disabled people are abnormal. Yet disability is the norm for some people including myself.

Anyway have fun Oz - I most certainly will as apparently I'm to live a short life some say.
    Tyler Roberts no doubt will grab life to with its rewards in a short career of choice.

'Normal' eh - strange times in a strange world.

Ps Yes, I am cheesed off as Boris Johnson has deemed it impossible for me to travel from France to Manchester United to see Tyler & the lads for the first time in ages !
    When it rains it pours.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    What is normal ?

Normal is an illusion - What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly !

If non-disabled people are normal then that means that disabled people are abnormal. Yet disability is the norm for some people including myself.

Anyway have fun Oz - I most certainly will as apparently I'm to live a short life some say.
    Tyler Roberts no doubt will grab life to with its rewards in a short career of choice.

'Normal' eh - strange times in a strange world.

Ps Yes, I am cheesed off as Boris Johnson has deemed it impossible for me to travel from France to Manchester United to see Tyler & the lads for the first time in ages !
    When it rains it pours.

……..sigh.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)