+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So this is what we are paying Roberts for

So this is what we are paying Roberts for

WTF.......this is why we gave this juvenile sh1tead a new contract.........ffs what are we paying for?

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/0...georgia-steel/

Yeah she I hot, but ....?????

I mean, if LUFC weren't paying him squillions, would she even look at him?

Just hope his score rate is better off the field.

And yes, am I jealous that Roberts (who has no noticeable footballing talent) will get to shag the arse off Ms Steel (who is similarly devoid of football "naus"), uh huh, but there you go!

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Fat chance

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    WTF.......this is why we gave this juvenile sh1tead a new contract.........ffs what are we paying for?

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/0...georgia-steel/

Yeah she I hot, but ....?????
    Maybe harsh, but just when (or how much), did it get to where prostitution became acceptable?

Bit old fashioned maybe, but what will her mum and dad see when they get media images of their daughter getting "involved " with someone she doesn't know, hasn't known, and would only have ever known because he was an LUFC player on a huge wage? I ask as a father of daughters who, thankfully, have moved past such transitory and cosmetic stages and found real partners in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    He'll be that close to the box it will be impossible to miss!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I mean, if LUFC weren't paying him squillions, would she even look at him?
    Probably not wtf. But if she had an iota of talent would she look at him? So it cuts both ways, they are both equally untalented making them a Perfect match.

C’mon don’t let the hot weather get you grumpy. Robert’s is a premier league player whether you like it or not, MB seems to rate him and so we play him the going rate. He is also an international player.

Bit harsh to say Roberts love life is down purely to his dosh.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)