+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joey, Joey what have you done now..?

Question Joey, Joey what have you done now..?

He can't seem to get Liverpool out of the lad can he?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other...?ocid=msedgntp

You wouldn't want to fall out with him over a pint would you ?

The lad could start an argument in an empty room.

His wife Denies everything ..they usually do though don't they.

This thread today is quite ironic, I've been having a problem with my next door neighbour's security alarm which is beeping on and off night and day. I went round this afternoon and asked him politely if he could turn it off, as it was disturbing our peace and quiet. He flatly refused and got quite stroppy about it, sadly it descended into finger jabbing, your usual handbags stuff from two pathetic alpha males who weren't going to back down. Then he grabbed me by the throat so I decked him. He's bigger than me, 20 years younger than me, but I've read Joey's book and took it all onboard.

The downside is, I don't think he'll be switching his beeping alarm system off any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    This thread today is quite ironic, I've been having a problem with my next door neighbour's security alarm which is beeping on and off night and day. I went round this afternoon and asked him politely if he could turn it off, as it was disturbing our peace and quiet. He flatly refused and got quite stroppy about it, sadly it descended into finger jabbing, your usual handbags stuff from two pathetic alpha males who weren't going to back down. Then he grabbed me by the throat so I decked him. He's bigger than me, 20 years younger than me, but I've read Joey's book and took it all onboard.

The downside is, I don't think he'll be switching his beeping alarm system off any time soon.
    they seem to beep when the backup battery is on it's last legs, not taking charge ?....guessing he needs a new one, and glad your not in a cell.

As well as an alarm he has a security camera, if he wants to file a complaint his own camera will show that he grabbed me by the throat first, I was only acting in self-defence. Besides he's a blowhard, big time Charlie, I doubt he will want it advertising that an old man wearing glasses dumped him on the seat of his pants.

I think I'm safe, but if not Norder, any chance you'd stand bail ?

As well as an alarm he has a security camera, if he wants to file a complaint his own camera will show that he grabbed me by the throat first, I was only acting in self-defence. Besides he's a blowhard, big time Charlie, I doubt he will want it advertising that an old man wearing glasses dumped him on the seat of his pants.

am with you Brother......are "You" feeling ok, a little shook up i'd suppose ?.....and no call for his reaction, but you stood your ground, still, a most unwelcome experience.

You can guarantee that, if push came to shove, his security camera will not have recorded a thing! Your other argument realting to his ego being hurt is probably more relevant though!
    Anyway, fear not my friend, the troops will rally if bail is required!

Worry not mon ami. Say the word and the lads will be round.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)