+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans to be banned unless double jabbed

The way COVIDS rising in Rotherham highest since the Pandemic started I will give it a miss.

Doubt this will be an issue. Behind closed doors if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    The way COVIDS rising in Rotherham highest since the Pandemic started I will give it a miss.
    Cases nationally are going down,what's going wrong in Rotherham? Get vaccinated NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Cases nationally are going down,what's going wrong in Rotherham? Get vaccinated NOW.
    All of the instructions are in English

Stupid question perhaps but that little card you got when jabbed, the one where they time stamped what you got and when, with your name on, would that be accepted? With ID obviously.

I doubt you’ll be banned for not getting jabbed but maybe f you don’t give a negative test result then rightfully so be banned

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Stupid question perhaps but that little card you got when jabbed, the one where they time stamped what you got and when, with your name on, would that be accepted? With ID obviously.
    That’s what I referred to earlier where my card and license should suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    That’s what I referred to earlier where my card and license should suffice.
    Ah, they are one of the same then, good to know! Just doubted myself that somehow there was some extra card you need to get, especially when geetarman said something about an events pass. I was wondering if I had missed the memo about getting some special card to get into things.

Download the NHS app to your phone, not the track and trace app. It will ask you for your NHS number, date of birth and address. Set a username and password. The NHS refer to it as an event pass, and football is an event. It will give you a QR code proving that you are double jabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post

Could be a bit of a misnomer cases going down…..schools aren’t in so no testing there and some people might have Just got fed up with testing and not even bothering anymore….

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast