+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New seasons away and 3rd kits.

New seasons away and 3rd kits.

I’ve just seen images of this seasons away and 3rd kits and I really am hoping it’s a wind up. One looks like it’s just been bought in Primark, and the other one ,looks like it’s been pulled off the rail in the local Army and Navy Stores. Someone please tell me it’s not going to happen. If it is the case, lots of Clarets will be keeping their well earned cash in their wallets.

Is that the black "Lovebet" one with Mandarin script on it?

I think it's smart - although it could be promoting a knocking shop in Beijing for all I know

The sleeves look like some old cast-off material bought in bulk buys from Laura Ashley.

We are in deep $hit now make no mistake.

see what you mean.... .

but better than this lot.
    Burnley away and third kit 2021-22

https://www.lancs.live/sport/footbal...21-22-21124845

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

see what you mean.... .

but better than this lot.
    Burnley away and third kit 2021-22

https://www.lancs.live/sport/footbal...21-22-21124845

The green one is nice-amazing what you can do with an old pair of curtains.

Don't like the look of that green one, looks like someone's had avocado toast for their breakfast and been sick.

as long as it has that crap written all over it - I dont care what the kit looks like - am sick of it, the games gone gambling into the gogmagog...and now we're promoting this market forecast spread betting malady....so, i'll raise their few raindrops with a deluge of biblical proportions - can ferry them and all that'd fix it....back to the underworld.

....furkin Hypocrites.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)