+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Derby friendly

Surprised Derby will even be able to field a team. Their players will certainly be socially distanced!

Quote Originally Posted by deadyoyomagpie View Post
    Or people who are multi-organ transplant recipients go. ��
    You Sick b*****d
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 25-07-2021 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Wayne might well be joining you in the ''safe zone''. You can't beat a bit of good pre-match prep.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/new...-derby-5697982
    That fart laid him flatus a pancake.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    You Sick b*****d
    I hope that's a poor attempt at a joke? It's really not very funny.

I suspect that, not for the first time, Banjo has read your comment and completely misunderstood it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I suspect that, not for the first time, Banjo has read your comment and completely misunderstood it.
    Another WHOOOOOSH ! to judgment on his part.

I don’t understand why anyone would have a pop at someone because of what they believe re. COVID.
    If someone wants to enjoy the game socially distanced from others they should be able to without someone taking the piss. The same if people want to be in a stand that has no rules re. distancing.

What ever your preference. Enjoy the games you attend.

So are you saying that you were not mocking those unfortunate people who are transplant recipients? - If I misread it then my apologies are offered and I withdraw my comment.
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 26-07-2021 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    So are you saying that you were not mocking those unfortunate people who are transplant recipients? - If I misread it then my apologies are offered and I withdraw my comment.
    I am genuinely a double transplant recipient on strong immunosuppression who remains at higher risk from covid, despite being double jabbed. I accept your apology. I'm not preachy, if people feel safe, don't want vaccines, don't want masks, fine. But please don't mock those in masks and looking/acting anxiously because you have no idea of other people's circumstances.

I am genuinely a double transplant recipient on strong immunosuppression who remains at higher risk from covid, despite being double jabbed. I accept your apology. I'm not preachy, if people feel safe, don't want vaccines, don't want masks, fine. But please don't mock those in masks and looking/acting anxiously because you have no idea of other people's circumstances.
    I fully respect any person who wishes to wear a mask when in proximity to others irrespective of their reason, it is the responsible thing to do. I have not and never would mock anyone for wearing a mask, I wear one whenever I come in to contact with people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast