+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT - The Bbc show, The Rock and roll years

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I posted it on here Grumpy kid because this is one of the busiest boards on Footymad.
    Its aimed at neutral fans who like this sort of subject, which has got nothing to do with footy and board rivalry.
    Ok pal. But I'm still a bit confused by the "neutral" fans thing. The people on here are Millers. The clue's in the name. Not to worry though kidda. If it was a genuine thread to drum up a bit of jibber jabba about music (some good 'uns by the way&#128077, and not a bizarre attempt at fishing, then fair doos. I must admit theres not a lot of life over there on Baaarnsley Mad, just my owd pal Animal, Cortonwood Billy and a new fella who appears to be somewhat paranoid, so I can understand you popping over here for a bit of company 😉

Dont stress about it Grist mate, just enjoy it ehh lol.
    I was born in '71, so Im not exactly a young spring chicken anymore either am I ?.
    A few ear worms in that collection.

I posted it on here Grumpy kid because this is one of the busiest boards on Footymad.
    Its aimed at neutral fans who like this sort of subject, which has got nothing to do with footy and board rivalry.
    Can't be aimed at music lovers because geetarman posts on here.

I remember the original show on Radio one, Sunday night after the top twenty hit parade. Think it started about 1978, without looking it up. Some fascinating news footage.
    I remember bits about the coming of the Teddy boys, Vietnam, and swinging London.
    In some ways preferred it without the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    sadly I remember all of them
    Don't be sad about it Grist
    Luckily Ive seen a few of them

Ah the 60’s. When the Millers were two divisions above Barnsley 😳

Watched a couple of the early ones so far - very interesting. Thanks, Acido.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123