+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mattock injury forces Warnes hand

Quote Originally Posted by South Coast Miller View Post
    Hope for me yet then. Well, 2 out of 3's not bad.
    O out of 3 me. Got no Granny alive. Only go to church for funerals. I drink tea that's on offer not green tea. Think I'm - 2 out of 3 I'm a drinker & a gambler!

2 for me.

3 players injured already before the season starts it's a joke, we should be moving these type of players on but we keep them around why?

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    3 players injured already before the season starts it's a joke, we should be moving these type of players on but we keep them around why?
    What's a joke ?
    I'll give you Mattock,he does seem very unlucky with injuries, but Tilt was injured whilst on international duty, and nobody knows what Macdonald's problem is.
    No not really anyone's fault is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    What's a joke ?
    I'll give you Mattock,he does seem very unlucky with injuries, but Tilt was injured whilst on international duty, and nobody knows what Macdonald's problem is.
    No not really anyone's fault is it.
    We signed Tilt when he was injured I think he's only made 1 or 2 appearances for us since he joined. For me I would have made him and Mattock available for transfer this season.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Wiles can play Left back in league 1 in fact I think it's his best position. In midfield he's not a holding or attacking player.
    The best position for Wiles is LB? What are you chatting? Please sign up for the fantasy league so I know I won't come last.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    The best position for Wiles is LB? What are you chatting? Please sign up for the fantasy league so I know I won't come last.
    Stand by that Wiles best position Left back.

Each to their own but behave.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Stand by that Wiles best position Left back.
    If you had an evident brain I would say you were crackers.

And why didn't we keep Lamy?! Best prospective left back I've ever seen. Why couldn't that nipscrat TS find 250k a week for him????
    Just one more Grumystery I contemplate as I make my way to the doors of the flying saucer that's just landed on my shoe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast