+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mattock injury forces Warnes hand

My opinion tell me what did Wiles bring to the midfield last season? I say not alot. Tell me apart from Giles a winger we've brought in a better prospect than Lamy since he was loaned out January last year? What I saw end of last season Ogbene he's got to step up on that. Cooper another good prospect but doubt he'll get a chance with this manager who keeps playing Wood who should have been retired from playing by now. No point having a youth policy here with this manager he hardly gives them a chance.

Wiles was all over the place last season which wasn’t good for him, he needs his position and stay there this season to develop him more ready for championship.
    Still imo he does a fairly good job at LB

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    My opinion tell me what did Wiles bring to the midfield last season? I say not alot. Tell me apart from Giles a winger we've brought in a better prospect than Lamy since he was loaned out January last year? What I saw end of last season Ogbene he's got to step up on that. Cooper another good prospect but doubt he'll get a chance with this manager who keeps playing Wood who should have been retired from playing by now. No point having a youth policy here with this manager he hardly gives them a chance.
    To be fair. Lamy is doing really well now. At his last appraisal, his manager Wayne Crabtree said that young Julien was now able to collect up to 15 trollies an hour from the Asda car park and had not scraped any cars for weeks now.

Much improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    To be fair. Lamy is doing really well now. At his last appraisal, his manager Wayne Crabtree said that young Julien was now able to collect up to 15 trollies an hour from the Asda car park and had not scraped any cars for weeks now.

Much improved.
    Good one! But I know what I saw a talent. But he's probably thought * it what's the point!

Gru,you really are a strange one,but at least you're consistent.

Good one! But I know what I saw a talent. But he's probably thought * it what's the point!
    Didn't you repeatedly say the same about Bailey-King? Where is he now?

Have you ever thought that you might not actually have a natural talent for spotting players? Let's be honest, your track record is awful.

Stick to picking horses mate because you certainly don't have an eye for a footballer.

Wiles has never been a full back or winger for that matter. His best attributes are suitable for attacking midfielder and if he keeps getting messed around playing in different positions at his age it's gonna affect his development. Normally you would try players in different positions when their career is on a slide and they start to lose part of the game but we are a bit backwards sometimes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123