+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: All quiet on the transfer front...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Josh Benson off to Barnsley for about one million spondoolies.

Let us know how he gets on Acido.
    is he any good ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    is he any good ?
    He's tidy, decent on the ball, I think the Championship is his proper level, but for a million quid, he's a decent acquisition.

He's tidy, decent on the ball, I think the Championship is his proper level, but for a million quid, he's a decent acquisition.
    Perfect for us then next season BT.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    I’d really like a big strong lad centrally with an eye for a pass but ultra competitive and gets up and down the pitch.
    And a wide man with pace who can deliver ball for wood as well as Mcneil s service.

I cant understand why they did not go in for Lundstrom from the Blades Army-he fit the role perfectly and he was on a free.
    He would fit the bill CIB especially when we’ve been linked with him previously , we need someone who can boss midfield I’m a fan of Westwood and Brownhill just don’t think that’s enough ( cork imo has had his day )

Showing some ambition at last, in the past we've only bought Championship players, now we're selling them.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Showing some ambition at last, in the past we've only bought Championship players, now we're selling them.

this continues - we'll lose the majority of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

this continues - we'll lose the majority of the team.

Strap in for a proper relegation battle, SD is happy with what we have got...

https://www.clitheroeadvertiser.co.u...-vydra-3327477

Strap in for a proper relegation battle, SD is happy with what we have got...

https://www.clitheroeadvertiser.co.u...-vydra-3327477
    I can’t quite work this out , last year of his contract- hasn’t / isn’t signing but now has reverted back to the standard 7 year response we’re used to hearing , after making it blatantly obvious he wasn’t happy at the end of last season , blatantly refusing to sign up with us .
    Now he’s happy with what we have maybe need an odd one more yarda yarda

It’s just a guessing game from now I think

I appreciate he has to satisfy the group of players he’s happy with them but Jekyll and Hyde springs to mind with his comments

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I can’t quite work this out , last year of his contract- hasn’t / isn’t signing but now has reverted back to the standard 7 year response we’re used to hearing , after making it blatantly obvious he wasn’t happy at the end of last season , blatantly refusing to sign up with us .
    Now he’s happy with what we have maybe need an odd one more yarda yarda

It’s just a guessing game from now I think

I appreciate he has to satisfy the group of players he’s happy with them but Jekyll and Hyde springs to mind with his comments
    Like I said before army88, "SD is an enigma wrapped inside a mystery".

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Keep hoping,the fat lady hasn't started singing yet
    Forget your hopes and aspirations barrie my boy, we are sticking with the kids...https://www.lancs.live/sport/footbal...lewis-21176072

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)