+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conor Chaplin

Well it took Barnsley a long time to sign him.
    Stendel welcoming him with open arms.
    It seems it’s taken only 5 minutes to sell him.
    Good luck Conor.
    A great character - feisty little terrier of a player.

Tha needs to be exceptional in today's championship to do well given Conor's size and body .

Unfortunately he's not quite there for me , great kid and works his nuts off don't get me wrong but we need more in my opinion .

Hope he does well at Ipswich and gets amongst the goals at Portman Road .

Bigger Club than us, good move for lad, he'll do well there , good luck to him, bit disappointed to be honest ,Fee quoted around 750k,

Good luck to lad, i wa hoping he wa going to keep scoring regular wen he hit that good run and because he isnt the biggest nobody would av been keen to take a risk so we'd av kept him along time. He's capable hope he does well for the little fellas.

I liked Chaplin but he dropped short at championship level.
    We’ve had a few players over the years in the same mold who always gave 100% but never quite made the grade, he reminded me of Chris Dagnell in that respect, players like Chaplin will always get the backing of the reds fans.
    Good luck in the rest of your career Conor.

Disappointed he's left. It dint suit him under Ismael wi long ball tactics. Under Struber he wo excellent at times. If Schloppy peys philosophy is football on the deck, then Chaplin would've thrived this season imo. Topping little player and who could forget that floss dance at Griffin Park when we stayed up

Lad gave it his all in a tarn shirt and I hope he does well in the rest o his career.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Disappointed he's left. It dint suit him under Ismael wi long ball tactics. Under Struber he wo excellent at times. If Schloppy peys philosophy is football on the deck, then Chaplin would've thrived this season imo. Topping little player and who could forget that floss dance at Griffin Park when we stayed up

Lad gave it his all in a tarn shirt and I hope he does well in the rest o his career.
    Agree Pass - he gets 15-20 goals next season for Ipswich and they get promoted he will be looking forward to returning to Oakwell - that's assuming were not in the Premier League Eh !

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Agree Pass - he gets 15-20 goals next season for Ipswich and they get promoted he will be looking forward to returning to Oakwell - that's assuming were not in the Premier League Eh !
    cudbi swappin division's next year Chops ? Am not convinced wiv signed beta laikers soor far , gerra bet on the tracta boy's 8/1 just nar for title , am evvin £20 onnum, a earrd anuthas off soowin , willev nubdy wuth mentioning afoor we know ? Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post

tha reyt Pass , a wish widda teeurm fulla Chaplins this seerson , good honest pro , 100% and that's what Reds fan's appreciate Moor than owt ,big loss for us , big win fo Farmerboys ,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12