+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JT leaves Villa Park

JT leaves Villa Park

JT has left AVFC in search of a managerial role. Thankyou Terry for a really good 4 years.
    Question, do we let Shakespere step up or do we now bring in Lauresen?

Yep, thanks JT, some liked you, some didnt, but no one can say you didnt give us 100% as a player and a coach, good luck for the future, unless your team is playing ours of course.
    Not sure which way they will go with replacement, I think Shaky has a fairly specific role already so I guess someone will be brought in or promoted from within the club (delaney?) wouldnt say no to Laursen or Melberg, would love GOD to step up, but I dont think he is interested in coaching sadly, Jedi maybe?

I would’ve been in the ‘didn’t like’ when he arrived, OSV. He grew on me over the season that he played. By coming back as coach, improving our defence (eventually), and not by not taking a backward step on the touchline, he has proven his class.

Cheers JT.

As for replacement? Delaney or Olaf for me

Fair play to JT, he has always made his intentions clear and has left at the right time rather than part way through the season.
    I weren't sure whether his heart would be in it when he first came and I would imagine the other players locked up their other halves, but he has been immense.

I see the ITKs are at it already and have given him the Swansea job, ffs even Bongo wouldnt take that poisoned cup at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolvillan View Post
    I see the ITKs are at it already and have given him the Swansea job, ffs even Bongo wouldnt take that poisoned cup at the moment!
    OH YES HE WOULD..,,,,oh no he wouldn’t..,,,OH YES HE WOULD!!!

Can you imagine?
    Pre-season training in ‘Middle earth’.
    He’d play a 5-4-5-3 system, with 3 Aliens upfront.
    The average age of the squad would be 43. Milner being the youngest.
    MON as his assistant.

Have I missed anything?

Dont forget Bigfoot in goal. He would be an amazing keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Dont forget Bigfoot in goal. He would be an amazing keeper.
    How remiss of me, the star player and of course the captain

Having acquired his above mentioned elite team, Bongo will then play his Trump card of persuading Donald to purchase Swansea City, with the promise of a classy club change name to Swan's Trump.

Well I could take him down the mumbles and show him a few good bass fishing spots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)