+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets

Season tickets

On general sale from today.

Remember when there was a huge waiting list? And even after we extended the ground it was still in the 1000s?

'Give me your money', says fatso.

Sorry....I meant 'give ME your money'

Because it's not going to the club, is it...we're not spending any of it on players, are we?

I am desperate to go back...but not while that fat, greedy bastard is still in charge.

Same here....he's not getting a penny from me...

Well. Sorry Zip. I succumbed.
    And this is why.

I've missed my days out with my Son going to the match.

I've missed two hours in the Gallowgate End and the odd away trip.

We've had a difficult year where my wife has lost both of her parents.

I just thought, what if it is ****, what if we do get relegated to the chimpo, been there, seen worse in the late 80's.
    I like going to the match with my Son and supporting the lads.

Life's too short. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    And this is why.

I just thought, what if it is ****, what if we do get relegated to the chimpo, been there, seen worse in the late 80's.

Stan, can I ask if there a local team near you further down the ladder who would appreciate your support? Could still have a great day out with your son.

Not judging you let me say.

Yep. We go and watch Consett in the Northern League. Not season ticket holders but we've both enjoyed many a game up there. Especially against Hebburn Town.

Hebburns previous manager is a good friend.

I also played non league for Truro City and International football for the Royal Air Force.

And this is why.

Absolutely no need to apologise, Stan. We've each got to make our own decisions and I totally get and respect your reasons.

Only two moments I regret, about me giving up our season tickets, was the late goal by Hayden, Chelsea, late on and especially Sean's against Man U.

Just wished my lad and me had been there.

What I will say Zip, is that I may be one of the few.

I wanted to get us seats in the Gallowgate, which we did. Not far from where we sat before.

But you could be surprised at the East Stand Paddock, even on half way.

Massive choice.

Aye...there's loads I miss, tbh. The whole matchday eperience, really. The vast majority of the football I've missed would have been shite but, if it was just about the quality of football, the stands would be empty and would have been for a large part of the last decade.

Only two moments I regret, about me giving up our season tickets, was the late goal by Hayden, Chelsea, late on and especially Sean's against Man U.

Just wished my lad and me had been there.
    There will be plenty of times like that ahead, all we have to do is get rid of the cancer who is our owner. I packed my st in 2 seasons ago, I miss the day out, (usually ruined by the football), but its surprising what difference a couple o pints can make.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)