+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs getting

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Miss having a dug.
    The image of you owning a dog reminded me of the very old golf joke about the golfer whose dog ran a lap of honour round the green when the owner sank a putt. His opponent having noticed this behaviour and received the explanation that the dog was just joining with his owners pleasure at sinking a putt, then asked what did the dog do when he missed a putt. Somersaults was the reply!
    It's the way ah tell'em!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    The image of you owning a dog reminded me of the very old golf joke about the golfer whose dog ran a lap of honour round the green when the owner sank a putt. His opponent having noticed this behaviour and received the explanation that the dog was just joining with his owners pleasure at sinking a putt, then asked what did the dog do when he missed a putt. Somersaults was the reply!
    It's the way ah tell'em!
    My first dug used to sing to eastenders tune.

My 2nd dug never, think he preferred Corrie.

My first dug used to sing to eastenders tune.

My 2nd dug never, think he preferred Corrie.
    My other one, he died last April, used to sing to both.

It was said more than once that he was a better singer than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    My other one, he died last April, used to sing to both.

It was said more than once that he was a better singer than me.
    He was a rescue dog, wee collie mongrel and the first few weeks he tried to contain himself but when he realised he wasn't getting into trouble for it he went at it all guns blazing....often wondered if he annoyed previous owners hence the punt.

It's easier and less hassle for them.....end of
    Usually agree with most of what you post bud but PATG not an option as DCC only have allowed only 3000 to attend not the 4000 figure that has been speculated.

Thats what i am hearing anyway i may be wrong.

Happy to be corrected if this is not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    Usually agree with most of what you post bud but PATG not an option as DCC only have allowed only 3000 to attend not the 4000 figure that has been speculated.

Thats what i am hearing anyway i may be wrong.

Happy to be corrected if this is not the case.
    Paper online saying 4k.......but dabs going for 5k.......so if as you say 3k it looks as if both clubs are only going for season tic base.....so I'd say point stands.

Until club say we asked for 5.5 to 6k (probably what our home crowd wud have been)..but were knocked back....I'm going with my theory.....they never tried.

Paper online saying 4k.......but dabs going for 5k.......so if as you say 3k it looks as if both clubs are only going for season tic base.....so I'd say point stands.

Until club say we asked for 5.5 to 6k (probably what our home crowd wud have been)..but were knocked back....I'm going with my theory.....they never tried.

Fair enough mate good points made there.

And while I'm on a rant thought it was "impossible to see match looking into sun"....."Have you felt that wind blowing Doon dens"...."where will I park my car"....."too far from the pub"....."you have to walk all the way round the ground"..."I won't go back of they move me from cox".....all a random selection of excuses for not moving home end to shankly......now folk are queuing for hours to get in.😁

Mind the sun visor and duffle coat.🙄

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Its called priorities.
    I reckon that in the seasons up to and including the 2019-20 season there were as many people purchasing tickets before league games and paying at the gate as there were season ticket holders.
    A number of these Dundee supporters who pay their admission money for every home league game might decide to become armchair supporters especially if they are able to pay per view to watch home games at Dens (apart from home games televised live on SKY) from the comfort of their own home instead of freezing to death in the cold winter months sitting on the hard plastic seats in the stands at Dens Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Love it when you come across someone who has an opinion on everything and everyone on a football message board but doesn't get involved in the football discussions.

Three hours I queued for today because there was a possibility that we were only getting the 2,000 in, got to spitting distance of the shop and they announced the Shankly was being opened.

Only thing that annoyed me today was that no priority was given to the frail and disabled ST holders who just had to join the queue with the rest of us. Some decent soul jumped out of the queue right at the shop and got a disabled fan's tickets (guy had just arrived and was heading for the end of the queue) from him and said to him to go and sit down so he didn't have to queue so well done to him.

Shows that not all Dundee fans are muppets that have an opinion on everything and everyone but no social graces.
    I know that hindsight is a wonderful thing but in my opinion the Club should have waited until they had received confirmation from Dundee City Council of the number of spectators that would allowed to attend the St Mirren game.
    This would have saved season ticket holders standing for hours waiting to get their ticket for this Saturday’s game.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)