+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barlaser.

Barlaser.

I think he will look class in league one and has the potential to be our key player this season.

It will depend on who is giving him enough of the ball to do the damage.

Any other opinions on who will be our most important player?

Chieo for me, that's if we can keep him injury free.....

Viktor will need to be on top from.....

Barlaser...can spot that 25 yard pass when required...

Ferguson..for the quality of his free kicks and corners..

Should I carry on..?

Chieo jury's out if he's got over his serious injury. Sadlier I'm going for if played in that no. 10 role behind the lone striker.

Sadlier has got to find a role and nail it down by some great performances in it. So far he hasnt looked particularly good in any role.

Chieo as he is the difference maker at this level, can terrorise defences if utilised correctly. Pace to put the proverbial up teams.

Same with Dan from a footballing standpoint. If used and given the ball in the right areas, he has that bit of quality.

Might as well chuck in the most important defender, Icky keeping healthy. With numbers low in that area and Woody not getting any younger, he is a veteran in this team now. Hopefully he keeps fit, usually does.

Lindsey to break up the opposition when they are in possession

I fear that putting the ball in the old onion bag could be our achilles heel again this season. Nowts changed on the forruds front.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I fear that putting the ball in the old onion bag could be our achilles heel again this season. Nowts changed on the forruds front.
    Yep, solid spine, lacking stardust. Will need to keep plenty of clean sheets at this rate.

I rate Barlaser..we should mould our starting 11 around him.
    Everyone loves a creative player...

Think he suffered last year midfield tended to get by passed from a football point of view also could not spray his famous passes out to Cheio due to his injuries and no wingers generally was not a patch on his excellent first season we went up was very much a victim of the system we played

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast