+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obbi Oularé

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Undisclosed forra change !!! Plus Liege gennus a years supply of beljun chocolates,

Bring back Thiam ,,
    EEE a could just fancy a box o Belgium chocolates. Thats if Thiam dunt want um!!

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Ar think we ok in midfield Rascal. Styles is quality, no doubt abart it and will provide the energy and goals from midfield if his role in the team is an offensive one. Tha could laik Palmer, Kane or Moon alongside him to do the holding or even Halme.

Maybe another midfield player brought in to bolster the squad would be wise but Stylesy is potentially one of the best midfielders in the championship once he gets accustomed to his role, I really believe that he can be summat special. I rate the lad so highly.
    I do mate, but who do you think is good enough to put those qaulity dead balls in? Houriane was qaulity, we no morris is good in hair, heliks same new lads 6.4ft didnt we get about 17 goals from dead ball situations last season.maybe we may sign a left back who can do it but i think we need someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    I do mate, but who do you think is good enough to put those qaulity dead balls in? Houriane was qaulity, we no morris is good in hair, heliks same new lads 6.4ft didnt we get about 17 goals from dead ball situations last season.maybe we may sign a left back who can do it but i think we need someone.

It's a good point Rascal and summat I've not really considered in Mowatts absence.

Woodrow is decent at dead ball delivery but I'd rather have him snooping abart in the 6yd box ready for knock darns and second balls. Palmer would be aif decent as a set piece exponent given his quality on the ball. Herbie Kane too.

Either way mate, sumdy in the team is gonna ev to step up to the plate and tek the responsibility in firing in a good ball.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123