+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hourahane

Hourahane

Hey up Reds,hope you're all well? I'm just wanting to know what you lot think of Connor Hourahane as a player from his time at Barnsley? We're being linked with a move for him from Villa and i like what i've seen of him but obvs you Reds fans that go to games have seen him a lot more than i have.Apart from when we play each other i hope you have a good season but obvs when we play i hope to win both games as i'm sure you all hope Barnsley will beat us.UTB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Hey up Reds,hope you're all well? I'm just wanting to know what you lot think of Connor Hourahane as a player from his time at Barnsley? We're being linked with a move for him from Villa and i like what i've seen of him but obvs you Reds fans that go to games have seen him a lot more than i have.Apart from when we play each other i hope you have a good season but obvs when we play i hope to win both games as i'm sure you all hope Barnsley will beat us.UTB
    Hi Rod hope tha well mate .

Just my honest opinion and only based on the two Play Off semi final games we had against the Swans last season .

Not the player he was when he was at Oakwell or at Aston Villa .

Better out there for a club on parachute payments in my opinion Rod .

Think it'd be a shrewd signing Rod. There's no doubting his ability but has he got the hunger and desire like he did when he laiked for us and was on much less money 5 year ago? At 30 years of age tha'd think he's at least 2/3 good years left in him at championship level.

Gerrim back ere , Class , atha oreyt Rod ? Regards to all family , mite get to meet up this season hopefully , take care ♥

Natural replacement for Mowatt. I can't believe we won't try and explore that as an option.

Although he played like a cheat and a coward for Swanny against us, I would like us to show an interest in bringing him back here!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Although he played like a cheat and a coward for Swanny against us, I would like us to show an interest in bringing him back here!.
    Me too. The squad lacks balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Cheat and a Coward ? He wasn't at his best I agree , deep down that lad has a strong connection to us, maybe he wanted us to win the tie's , He's Class , my type of player , great Captain ,Experienced , far better than what's just gone to WBA, just what we need , Gerrim Back

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Cheat and a Coward ? He wasn't at his best I agree , deep down that lad has a strong connection to us, maybe he wanted us to win the tie's , He's Class , my type of player , great Captain ,Experienced , far better than what's just gone to WBA, just what we need , Gerrim Back
    He kicked the ball out from the 18 yard line to give us a corner in the 96th minute that lead to Morris hitting the bar. Say no more. Other than how is that accidental?

Rod you know as well as we do. He is a class player.... I.M.O Your just here to brag.... poor attempt at that...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast