Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: The going down thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    36,285

    The going down thread

    Why will we go down ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,667
    You won't because Dyche will still get a tune out of the squad and system you have but it will be tight and this is probably the last time you'll get away without investing more of that Premiership dosh.
    Plus if you're going to keep Dyche there'll need to be some serious transfer money for him to play with on the table.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    6,467
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Why will we go down ?

    because of the euphoria to be had when we go up again....whenever that may be.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,073
    We'll go down because the chickens have got fed up of flying round in circles and will be coming home to roost.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Why will we go down ?
    If Dyche signs an extension to his contract the "feel good factor" will probably sustain us, if he doesn't, I fear we will be relegated this season.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,610
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    If Dyche signs an extension to his contract the "feel good factor" will probably sustain us, if he doesn't, I fear we will be relegated this season.
    Dyche will sign if and when he sees the investment in the team otherwise he will be off and I do not blame him.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    45,035
    Aww I thought this was going to be a dirty thread, like Alfie usually posts on here.

    You lot keep talking about relegation every season, just like we keep thinking every time in the Champship. And the Burnsley teams keep on proving us all wrong dont they, fingers crossed lol.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,667
    It's not all doom and gloom according to the relegation odds today:

    Norwich 9/10
    Watford Evens
    Brentford 11/10
    Palace 7/4
    Newcastle 5/2
    Burnley 5/2

    ...it ain't great though.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Aww I thought this was going to be a dirty thread, like Alfie usually posts on here.

    You lot keep talking about relegation every season, just like we keep thinking every time in the Champship. And the Burnsley teams keep on proving us all wrong dont they, fingers crossed lol.
    acido --don't spoil their fun --it is talk of relegation etc., etc. which keeps the majority of Clarets fans happy. I just waken up happy with never any negative thoughts --life is wonderful in the north east ----Caribbean beaches and Arctic weather ---what more can a man want?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    45,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    acido --don't spoil their fun --it is talk of relegation etc., etc. which keeps the majority of Clarets fans happy. I just waken up happy with never any negative thoughts --life is wonderful in the north east ----Caribbean beaches and Arctic weather ---what more can a man want?
    Its funny you say that Sub, as some people (and I don't mean anybody specific here) are genuinely only happy when they are moaning. As daft as that sounds lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •