+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yes Tom.......we KNOW! 😩

Yes Tom.......we KNOW! 😩

Out came all the gay nonsense when Daly finally won a gold medal at his god knows which attempt, I think he started competing as a foetus in around 1988.

I wonder what the reaction would be if Sir Steve Redgrave had come off the podium and announced he was a straight as straight could be and was capable of rogering every willing female in the athletes village!

We all KNOW Tom......you’ve been ramming it down our throats ( forgive the analogy! ) for a decade now.......it really doesn’t matter, we don’t care if you sleep with a goat.

Just live your life and stop being such a drama Queen😩

Spot on Mick.
    Why do some people make such an issue of colour and ***ual preference when most of us don't give a toss?
    It draws attention to them but not in a positive way.
    Imagine someone making a record called Young Gifted and White.

I too find it annoying (and predictable) but what annoys me as much is it's a duo and the other diver contributed, at least, equally well but barely gets a look-in at interview time. All the commentators saying Daley this, Daley that. Well done Matty Lee!!!!

Every time I see LGBT+ what I actually think is LGBT divide. Applies to a lot of these present day 'movements.'

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie Sharon View Post
    I too find it annoying (and predictable) but what annoys me as much is it's a duo and the other diver contributed, at least, equally well but barely gets a look-in at interview time. All the commentators saying Daley this, Daley that. Well done Matty Lee!!!!
    Very true Sharon.

I presume Daly will be able to enter the mixed doubles with the same lad?

I know someone whois gay - Nice bloke, but nearly every posting he does on social a media manages to squeeze in the fact that he is in a partnership/marriage . Must be a common thing

Quote Originally Posted by SCOOP115 View Post
    I know someone whois gay - Nice bloke, but nearly every posting he does on social a media manages to squeeze in the fact that he is in a partnership/marriage . Must be a common thing
    I’m not sure I’d want to shout about liking things being shoved up my a r s e Scoop, it’s hardly a badge of honour is it!?

You don’t hear women of poor morale standards shouting out how much they like being rogered up the a r s e so why do gays feel the need to shout about it!?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)