Thread: Yes Tom.......we KNOW! 😩

Yes Tom.......we KNOW! 😩

Out came all the gay nonsense when Daly finally won a gold medal at his god knows which attempt, I think he started competing as a foetus in around 1988.

I wonder what the reaction would be if Sir Steve Redgrave had come off the podium and announced he was a straight as straight could be and was capable of rogering every willing female in the athletes village!

We all KNOW Tom......youíve been ramming it down our throats ( forgive the analogy! ) for a decade now.......it really doesnít matter, we donít care if you sleep with a goat.

Just live your life and stop being such a drama Queen😩

Spot on Mick.
    Why do some people make such an issue of colour and ***ual preference when most of us don't give a toss?
    It draws attention to them but not in a positive way.
    Imagine someone making a record called Young Gifted and White.

I too find it annoying (and predictable) but what annoys me as much is it's a duo and the other diver contributed, at least, equally well but barely gets a look-in at interview time. All the commentators saying Daley this, Daley that. Well done Matty Lee!!!!

Every time I see LGBT+ what I actually think is LGBT divide. Applies to a lot of these present day 'movements.'

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie Sharon View Post
    I too find it annoying (and predictable) but what annoys me as much is it's a duo and the other diver contributed, at least, equally well but barely gets a look-in at interview time. All the commentators saying Daley this, Daley that. Well done Matty Lee!!!!
    Very true Sharon.

I presume Daly will be able to enter the mixed doubles with the same lad?

I know someone whois gay - Nice bloke, but nearly every posting he does on social a media manages to squeeze in the fact that he is in a partnership/marriage . Must be a common thing

Quote Originally Posted by SCOOP115 View Post
    I know someone whois gay - Nice bloke, but nearly every posting he does on social a media manages to squeeze in the fact that he is in a partnership/marriage . Must be a common thing
    Iím not sure Iíd want to shout about liking things being shoved up my a r s e Scoop, itís hardly a badge of honour is it!?

You donít hear women of poor morale standards shouting out how much they like being rogered up the a r s e so why do gays feel the need to shout about it!?