+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You will finish about 12th.

You will finish about 12th.

According to the betting. A good position for you lads.

Thanks for that. I believe that we will possibly finish lower than that and financially break even, so will gradually become known as a club that has never and will never default on wages etc, a good club to join if you have got married and a child is due. Furthermore the Lake District is within farting distance, you could well live in its northern hinterland. When you sign a 2 year contract you can have the maximum confidence that in that period your wages will be paid as they fall due. So, this club may well not have great success on the pitch but will be top of the righteous league.

I thought it would be about 17th. Im sure Carlisle is a lovely place to live, shame its cold and damp.

I could train a chimp to post with more intelligence. In fact, I might just do that.

Thats a bit rich from someone who bragged about escaping Carlisle. Escaping from one cold and damp spot to another in Canada. Without being sarky, Carlisle might as well be in the Atlantic, which it almost is.

How many games will you see next season piggy, zero, like last season, how often to do come back to the UK?.

Do you contribute to the Carlisle cause financially.? I dont by the way, pay United anything.

Cambridge is closer to France than Carlisle is to the Atlantic Ocean.

You have to go west out over the Irish Sea then across the width of Northern Ireland / Ireland.

Here's also a little grammatical tip for you, either use a question mark or use a full stop. Don't use both, along with your cretinous ramblings it makes you look even more of a simpleton.

As for your other questions, why do you care?

Because any info you give me i can use against you. I will have to check whether cambridge is closer to France than Carlisle is to the atlantic.

A rose by any other name .... as far as im concerned, the Irish sea is the Atlantic, which means you can surf the atlantic when you move back to Carlisle.

The Irish sea is only called that because of ireland, the water is the same.

Carlisles weather means it might as well be mid atlantic.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet_Phoenix View Post

Here's also a little grammatical tip for you, either use a question mark or use a full stop.
    If you think that Frank's feelings will be hurt by insults like that then you don't know him,knowing him as I do I can see him sniggering at it

Frank is an ignorant t­wat who uses far too many words in the hope of looking intelligent, but it just leaves him looking more of a t­wat. He tries to be funny but ends up looking as funny as Ibogain, another well-known t­wat. Frank is also a welshing c­unt which he didn’t have to be, but it was a choice he made so he’s obviously happy with it. His general knowledge and grammar are dire, another general indicator of being a tosspot, but as Chalky’s just pointed out, he’s rather be a tosspot than a t­wat or a c­unt. Apart from that he’s pretty average.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    His general knowledge and grammar are dire, another general indicator of being a tosspot,
    My grammar and knowledge is even worst than Frank's,does that make me a bigger tosspot than him?

I know that what he did was wrong concerning the comp money last season but sometimes you have to turn the other cheek and with you allowing him back into this season's comp im sure that there's forgiveness with you somewhere Griff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)